Girls what do you mostly look for in a guy?

Girls what do you mostly look for in a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I need someone down to earth, aware, and generally fun. I love to listen to them talk about things they are passionate about. I also love a man that likes to cuddle and be spoiled with back scratches, and head rubs. A guy who doesn’t mind watching movies, and going grocery shopping together. The simplest adventures make the BEST memories. As long as he can offer consistency with employment his money ain’t my concern. That’s why I have a job🤷🏾‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is the same religion has me and he actually practices it and is serious, kind, is concern, loving, likes country music, not afraid to do stuff, leader.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why you are asking this question. Girls mostly look for a large penis. Duh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Well I'm kinda vain a little bit lol looks or a good body grabs my attention and brains then personality keeps it for me n I like guys that work out coz it motivates me I hate working out but I do n If he's hot I'll want to be hotter coz I'm also very competitive soo... Yeah I'm too much to handle

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence, sense of humor that meshes with mine, cleverness, being a generally kind person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Creative, honesty, good sense of humor, respectfulness and able to keep his cool during conflict.

0|0
    0|0
  • intelligence
    kindness
    good with kids
    romance
    good looking
    Christian
    tall
    funny
    manly
    patience
    love
    gentleness

0|0
    0|0
  • someone that is hot, and cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • romance and honesty

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'5
    Nice face
    Chiseled
    Fit with 8 pack abs but not too muscular
    Large frame
    Sexy deep voice
    Smart
    isn't an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • Creativity and deep thought... shy, quiet, loves to read... someone a little bit romantic...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Meeee

0|0
    0|1
  • they look for their bank code.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes