Woahhh what’s going on down there?

for some reason, when i’m just sitting around watching tv or doing other things, i start to notice that i’ll get really wet and moist down there... and I don't know why. it’s to the point where it’s gone down me leg a little ffs. why is there so much?
eh probably hormones or libido and lol at the video

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm maybe your hormones are increasing your lubrication down there? Why? Who knows? Your libido has increased? You have someone on your mind more that you are sexually attracted to? Just how your body works, and not sexual at all per say? But, you aren't alone. A lot of women secrete a lot down there actually. Washing their underwear daily or having to change daily. Maybe it's the chauvinistic male in me, but I love hearing women that are really juicy down there. There are actual fetishes and porn sites dedicated to "women secretions", or some call it, "grooling".

Anyhow, if you're really worried about it, do the Kool Moe Dee and:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH5a-deHquc

• interesting and lol at the link

• LOL yeah, almost every time I think about telling someone to go see a doctor or something, I think of this damn song.

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably getting sexually arouse without realizing it?

• idek how i’d get sexually aroused