What's the most sweetest thing someone has ever said to you?

Who was it and what did he/she say? Please share!

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There have been several things. But one came to mind. At my old job this old gelntleman that would come in weekly (he was a vendor of some juice company) he always told me that my presence/my vibes would always make his day and that he appreciated my kindness Everytime we spoke. Said I’m beautiful inside and out. And to share my smile more.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if he'd mind me sharing specifics... but every word he says makes me feel adored and valued.
    Also,
    "You're the best mumma in the whole world." (All I did was wrap her in a blanket that was fresh from the dryer.)

1|0
    0|0
    • Awww!! It's the little things that you do for someone or say that matters a lot. He must have seen all the little things you do for her everyday that made him think you are the best mumma in the whole world! :)

• Show All
    • Ohhhh the updates I could give you to this answer...

Thanks for MHO!!

• Awwww, I would like to hear the updates!!! 😁

You are welcome, lovely :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• It's quite likely someone said something very nice to me but I can rarely remember anything like it.

I'm sure my parents have said sweet things to me but I can't remember anything. Hell, I've trouble recalling the last time someone complimented me irl.

I do get complimented from time to time, but it's never really sweet. Or at least, I don't perceive it like that. Or I just can't recall

1|0
    0|0
    • My memory is very bad in general πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Nooooo that's so unfair, meanie 😠😜 if it's any sort of consolation, you'll probably be deaf as a result of my singing

You seem cool πŸ˜‡

• My friends on here don't call me Genie Meanie for nothing ;) Haha, I'm willing to take that risk! πŸ˜‚

Awww, thank you!! πŸ€— So are you! Like son, like mum.. lol.

• I am used to not receiving romantic compliments as a chronic single person so mine is not from a so but I was a teacher in a highschool and it was teacher's day. Some girls gave me papers. They wrote somethings about how much they like me and how lucky they think they are to have a teacher like me. That was one of the sweetest things in my life. I still keep these papers and I will always keep them.

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't mean receiving just sweet compliments from a partner. I meant, anything sweet that anyone has evee said to you in general :)

Awww!! That is SO sweet! I would have cried and kept those papers, too, if I were you :)

• I was in the staff room, when l read them and there was other teachers around so l couldn't cry but I even can't even describe how much they are valuable for me. Like I said before I'll keep these papers till the end of my life:)

• Well my ex said some quite sweet stuff to me ehile we were dating, but I guess none of it matters anymore because we haven't talked in well over a year.

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry :/ But sometimes we have to leace the person even if we find them really charming and sweet because we know we are not right for each other.. And cutting off contact is the only way you can move on early, if you still stay in touch. You will never move on completely as it hurts

• Show All
    • (For the record those sad faces were supposed to be a close parenthesis followed by a colin...)

So anywho what was the nicest you've heard?

• So many.. It's hard to pick one. Mmmmm.. My father and my boyfriend some of the sweetest things to me which made me so happy that I cried tears of joy, lol

• "I love you."
    "I See you."
    "You are a vessel of love."

There are others, but they are too private and dear to me to share.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awwwww! That's so sweet and adorable!

• Show All
    • Haha! Yeah, maybe so! πŸ˜› I hope I meet her soon too! 😊 I'm actually sipping on a cup of green jasmine tea right now! πŸ˜†

I've been fine though. πŸ™‚ I have just been enjoying the fall weather and the last bits of colour on the trees here. I just love the changes of the seasons. How have you been? πŸ™‚

• I fell aslep right after I replied to you. I drank warm milk to fall asleep, lol. :)

Awwww, it must be so beautiful!! I envy you! Here, it os unbearable hot weather! Too sunny.. No changes of the tree leaves :/ I habe been very busy and stressed out but I'm doing a little better now. It was so nice to heae from you again :)

• Thank you for all you have done for me and for loving me I love you always.. was my wife 2 days before she passed away 5 years ago this month

3|1
    0|0
  • "Psst! Shafi... prepare experiment number 3, 5 and 9 and tell the others... that's the one you'll be getting for your practicals"
    ~ my favourite teacher (about 12th Boards practicals)

1|0
    0|0
  • "I feel guilty that I don't love you as more than a friend, you're so sweet and I know I should love you more than anything, but I don't"

Kind of bittersweet, but that's the best I can think of

1|0
    0|0
    • It made me smile and sad, both!

• Show All
    • I feel the way sometimes, but life has a really funny/interesting way to surprise us. It will happen when you least expect it :)

You are welcome!

• Well life better be preparing the mother of all surprises for how long I've waited to be even a little content with life

• "i envy the girl that will end up with you"... the cruel thing about that was that it came from the girl i had a huge crush on and that rejected me later on.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ouch. That must have hurt like hell. I'm sorry to hear that :/

• Show All
    • yup xD she never had a shortage of guys that tried to get in her pants ^^

• Hahahahaha! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• It was my aunt when she said β€œGod loves you”. You never forget things like that.

2|1
    0|0
  • I can't remember tbh
    All is well though
    People loves me and I love them

3|0
    0|0
  • There was a time where I was an outcast at school and was known for being weird and having no friends. So one day one guy who I talked to usually, said I'm his best friend in public. It was nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t remember the sweetest thing but this is the recent compliment I gotπŸ˜‚-

β€œYou look smokin hot. I prefer your long hair. They look cute”

1|0
    0|0
    • Somehow someone calling my little bro smoking hot disturbs me. Who is she? I'll call her parents and get her grounded ;p LOL. Jk.

That's nice and sweet!

• Show All
    • Emotional atyacharπŸ˜‚

• You're a fool!
    It was my grandfather. I was trying to save kittens from a tomcat. Suddenly, I knew I was better than him. Shoulda hit the old bugger.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Thank you for loving and caring about me the most."

2|0
    0|0
  • 2 days before my mom passed she was in her hospital bed, she told me I'm the nicest most generous and positive person she'd ever met and how proud she is of me and told me that I am her greatest achievement. Then she went off on the sweater i was wearing which was a 1 in a million find I'd purchased at Winners on a super discount and i laughed so hard because even as she was dying... here she is loving the silly materialistic finer quality things she always loved. I think i said... omg mom, you have a good eye, this is the most expensive sweater I've ever owned and she said... "I've always loved quality ____, i made you didn't I?" Yup... that's the sweetest thing anyones ever said to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG. That's so sweet! Your mum must have been a truly sweet, loving and truly amazing mother :)

• Show All
    • You are welcome :)

• Oh don't worry about mho, i just like my thumbs up. πŸ‘

• That they are jealous of how much of a romantic i can be. Despite my closed off exterior

They said they wished they could wear thier heart on their sleeve as easily as i can

My humbugness of romance is in reality a fascade that i present to people (to the point where even my own girlfriend didn't know i was a romantic)

1|0
    0|0
  • You make my life worth living you inspire me not to give up a person i worked with

2|0
    0|0
  • A girl said that she wished all boys were somehow a bit like me. Thats the one for me to be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing sweetest happened, just a girl said i like u and she cheated me that's all..

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont think someone has said something sweet to me ever, lol

1|0
    0|0
  • They said I was eye candy, which I thought was sweet, because... candy

1|1
    0|0
  • My ex girlfriend told me that i am the guy she ever would like to meet.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl once said to me, "i thought veryfine only came in a botttle" haha i thought it was funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember someone complimented me, since a long time

1|0
    0|0
  • One girl I used to date
    after 3 months of trying, she finally said:
    "Sure, i'll let you do anal to me"

1|0
    0|0
  • "You matter"

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, it's all meaningless to me πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember 😢.

1|0
    0|0
    • You are one of the few people then with a bad memory ;p Some people can't remember on here, as well, including me. m, lol

• My memory is just fine πŸ˜„

• Oh, okay.. Lol. :)

• A friend told me that my leg muscle is very strong

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Thank you SO much for sharing this with me. I am deeply in love with my boyfriend and we even decided to ger married before we started going through lots of problems in our lives and startes having arguements. I love him, I still give him my time but sadly, he doesn't make me his priority anymore even though he says he truly loves me. But the way things are going, I don't think it will survive i can't go on like this

• "You must place the relationship above all else, otherwise it doesn't survive. It has to be more important than either of the parties to it, or the petty differences they are surely going to have. You will never agree with everything with anyone. EVER. Sometimes you simply agree to disagree - and preserve the relationship. If you don't put it first it dies"

So true. I agree with you 100% You will be getting MHO later :)

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• "You're the best person I've ever met here. Really, even though we're so far apart, you mean so much to me." - My internet bestie.

3|1
    0|0
  • The sweetest thing was from a 5 year old I was babysitting.
    "Do you have a little boy?"
    "No"
    "Get a little boy. You're a good momma." Totally random and made me laugh.

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG!!! Awwwwwwwwww! That is SO sweet! That's one of the things I love about kids. They are so random and doesn't shy away from saying what they think/feel and they can some of the most sweetest things ever :)

• It was my boyfriend. He said i was his everything and always will be. Sadly he's not by my side no more cause he passed away. But those words have always stuck with me

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm so sorry to hear that.. Life can be veey unfair. I feel you.. I know what it's like to lose someone you love very much but I believe people go, but nobody can take our good memories, our sweet moments that we have shared with those amazing people. We should sometimes look back it, cherish and smile.

What he said was indeed very sweet! Thank you for sharing :)

• "I wish you had killed yourself back when you were suicidal so I wouldn't have to deal with your bullshit right now."
    -My ex.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wth? Sounds like such a jerk.

• Show All
    • Same to you though. Nobody deserves to be cheated on or to be treated like trash. Love just makes you turn a blind eye to so many things...

• So true. Love does makes you blind sometimes and silly. Thank you!

• Can you Believe it, My sister just Now On... FB? lolxxoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you

The mom I nanny for

And her two teen daughters telling me they love me as much as their mom and dad!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're the woman of my dream, I always expected someone like u

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, was nice. Althought things change, I have a nice memory of him.

• it's sad things changed. I have similar experience But that's life. We have got to keep those sweet memories and move forward in life :)

• it was my best friend and he said your beutifull and you don't see it

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy I met and dated
    " You look like a pretty fairy"
    I smile to this day

2|0
    0|0
    • Awwww, that is, INDEED, soooo sweet! I can imagine it made you blush and giggle a bit 😁

• I think it has to be my parents but I don't really remember much πŸ€”

1|0
    0|0
    • That's because good parents appreciates their children, they say so many sweet things so often that you get overwhelmed. Your mind is like, "Have got to turn it off or I'll explode" So, you subconciously shut it down and that's why you don't remember, haha.

• @tartaarsaus high five βœ‹

@ OP true, but I'm just someone who has a bad memory. I forget these things after a while 🀷

• "Everything's going to be alright, I'm here for you and I'll make sure you're safe".

1|0
    0|0
  • Go back to the kicthen! Joking..
    That i have a beautiful soul :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess none cause everything people say to me it just same old shit lol

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy told me that I make giving head look like an art form, that was nice I guess. That's the only thing to come to mind right now

1|0
    0|0
  • I adore you with my name at the end. But they never ment it

1|0
    0|0
  • 'Glad to have met you'

2|0
    0|0
  • Nice ass.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing