What's the most sweetest thing someone has ever said to you?

Who was it and what did he/she say? Please share!

2241

Most Helpful Guys

• Three weeks from now I will be harvesting my crops. Imagine where you will be, and it will be so. Hold the line. Stay with me. If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead! Brothers, what we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Most Helpful Girls

• There have been several things. But one came to mind. At my old job this old gelntleman that would come in weekly (he was a vendor of some juice company) he always told me that my presence/my vibes would always make his day and that he appreciated my kindness Everytime we spoke. Said I’m beautiful inside and out. And to share my smile more.

• I'm not sure if he'd mind me sharing specifics... but every word he says makes me feel adored and valued.
    Also,
    "You're the best mumma in the whole world." (All I did was wrap her in a blanket that was fresh from the dryer.)

• Awww!! It's the little things that you do for someone or say that matters a lot. He must have seen all the little things you do for her everyday that made him think you are the best mumma in the whole world! :)

• Ohhhh the updates I could give you to this answer...

Thanks for MHO!!

• Awwww, I would like to hear the updates!!! 😁

You are welcome, lovely :)