What was your favourite childhood toy/stuffed animal and why?

1720

Most Helpful Guys

• mine is a green stuffed giraffa my mother made for me when i was a baby, is still somewhere in the house

• I had a big blue bear called George who has been with me my whole life.

Other toys came and went, but George is like an old friend.

Most Helpful Girls

• I had two.
    Fuzzy and Panda.
    Fuzzy is a brown bear and the only toy Iโ€™ve ever come across with an arsecrack. He was given to me the day I was born. Panda was bought for me a year later; me and all my brothers had pandas. She is much more filled than Fuzzy so I generally took her around and fuzzy stayed in my bed. Fuzzy slept in the day and at night Panda took nightwatch while I cuddled Fuzzy. Even now if I have a bad night I go and get Fuzzy.

• I've got a stuffed dog, dalmation, always sitting ^-^ always been my favourite! I dont really know why but she might simply be the one toy I've had the longest whos also the easiest to cuddle having the least hard parts.

She was always the one that got me through nightmares, here name is Spot