What was your favourite childhood toy/stuffed animal and why?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• mine is a green stuffed giraffa my mother made for me when i was a baby, is still somewhere in the house

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a big blue bear called George who has been with me my whole life.

Other toys came and went, but George is like an old friend.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I had two.
    Fuzzy and Panda.
    Fuzzy is a brown bear and the only toy Iโ€™ve ever come across with an arsecrack. He was given to me the day I was born. Panda was bought for me a year later; me and all my brothers had pandas. She is much more filled than Fuzzy so I generally took her around and fuzzy stayed in my bed. Fuzzy slept in the day and at night Panda took nightwatch while I cuddled Fuzzy. Even now if I have a bad night I go and get Fuzzy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've got a stuffed dog, dalmation, always sitting ^-^ always been my favourite! I dont really know why but she might simply be the one toy I've had the longest whos also the easiest to cuddle having the least hard parts.

She was always the one that got me through nightmares, here name is Spot

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I got the most fun out of my cap guns. Some pretend revolvers and a repeater than I fashioned a sling and a bayonet for with my sister's pretend chef knife from when she was a kid and my belt from my bathrobe

1|0
    0|0
  • I grew up liking snakes, so I did have a stuffed snake.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed elephant that I call 'Oli'. I got it when I was born as a present from an aunt.

I cuddled a lot with that stuffed animal.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can barely remember it. It was an orange cat with white ears.
    I think it was my favorite becuz I've always like cats.

1|1
    0|0
  • Winnie the pooh , I got it when they took my tonsils out. I also liked my GI Joe that I had a trial, condemned and then hung.

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was very very little a had a little banquet and pinkish teddy bear, as I got older I went from cars to dinosaurs and then to playmobil knights and cowboys

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a stuffed frog and I had him for so many years... somewhere along the way he was lost.

1|1
    0|0
    • Same with a stuffed humanoid dog I had. I used to call him Boggy. I got him when I was born. I have no idea where he is right now. Rest in peace Boggy.๐Ÿ˜”

• I had a stuffed pillow with a face on it ๐Ÿ˜… does that count?

1|0
    0|0
  • My Woody doll, he's my favorite character from Toy Story

1|0
    0|0
  • Bluebear is what I named him, still have him and I always will

1|1
    0|0
  • My stuffed dog reaper was a moblin tombstone for him

1|0
    0|0
  • Ragedy Andy Doll, I am not sure he was as tall as I was as a kid.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was a monkey. I don't know why

1|0
    0|0
  • Any action figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • To double ga er

1|0
    0|0
  • My pillow.

1|0
    0|0
  • I played with dildos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a stuffed dolphin. I treat it like a baby brother. I'm using present tense because I still do. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• A stuffed golden retriever puppy, it was a gift from my favorite uncle, I was 6 and I still have it haha

1|0
    0|0
  • This bear. I still have him, heโ€™s so freaking soft.

1|1
    0|0
  • My grandparents used to gift me a pig stuffed animal every year.
    I cannot find the exact pig online but here is one similar lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a stuffed lion that I loved so much that it was bald in more places than it had fur. I slept with it every night. I still have it but now it is in a glass front china cabinet on display.

1|0
    0|0
  • My Teddy Bear.
    I was Online the oOher Day, bae, Not Here, der, But on another Site and Posted Teddy to FB.
    When I was Born, I was Presented with "Teddy" and He is Now with me Forever and Ever. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite childhood stuffed animal was a rabbit named Bunny Bell the reason I liked her so much was because I related to her because she was nice respectful funny always gives great advice comforted me in my time of need.

1|1
    0|0
  • A red bear with navy blue ears. I donโ€™t remember if he had a name.

1|1
    0|0
  • a little stuffed kitty. her name's kitty. creative, i know. little brown fluffy toy.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|1
    0|0
  • Tamagotchi

1|0
    0|0
  • I had a mouse teddy bear & Iโ€™ve still got him! ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|1
    0|0
  • Big bird, because I really loved big bird ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•

1|1