What's the most ridiculous thing teenagers do?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear urban clothes such as tracksuits & think they’re all that... despite the fact that all of their friends are doing the same *facepalm*

My advice: In a group of tracksuit-wearers, wear a suit. In a group of dapper people, wear a stylish tracksuit. Be DIVERSE!

1|0
    0|0
  • What's the most ridiculous thing teenagers do?
    I absolutely despise teenagers. They are utterly abhorrent and vile creatures. They are a plague on the earth. Teenagers are like rabid dogs.

At the same time I kinda miss being a teenager. Good times.

1|1
    1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• How they sleep around so much and then brag about it. I once heard this girl, who must have been 15, talking about how she slept with some girls boyfriend just because she never liked the girl...
    Or how they get drunk every weekend and take drugs because they think they're cool.
    The attitude the teens give the teachers is insane. Teens nowadays have no respect for anyone but themselves.
    The list only goes on and on.

4|4
    0|0
  • I think it's just this idea that some have that no one else has been through what they are going through and thinking they are alone.

Mostly, teens are just people trying to establish an identity and transition to adulthood. The mistakes are learning experiences.

4|1
    1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 61

• Always seeking attention and validation from their peers.

As a teacher this is always the most laughable thing to observe (especially with really young teens)

3|2
    0|0
    • Yep, i can confirm that... i tried not to bring too much attention on myself but when i saw my classmates (all guys class) i wished that none of them would be born, all of them were jsut attention seeking fuckboys that lived off of alcohol and fridays...

• Show All
    • Middle school kids are the worst with this, almost impossible for them to be quiet because once the claaa gets quiet

• Because once the class gets quiet... some random students considers silence the perfect opportunity to seek attention 🤨

• Many think they know it all no matter how it really is.

Rebellious behavior.

Edge against parents for no reason at all more than their own attitude.

Do thing's to despite adults, especially do thing's they get told not to do because of something.

Harsh decisions without thinking.

Slobby behavior.

Think that what they do is the bike of their life and nofing more gonna happen in their life.

2|0
    0|0
  • Everything...
    Well the list is long but let's see what the thing they will regret the most :
    - losing their virginity to someone didn't care
    - getting into a relationship that most likely fail and end up hurt
    - Drugs.. No need to explain.
    - Hate their parents, because that will define your relationship with them (Daddy/mommy issues)

I guess that's it

2|1
    0|0
  • Listen to other teen's and not there parents. Listen to there hormones not there head. Listen to others when they say. "I know what your going though"

3|1
    0|0
  • Well it is a number of things and not necessarily their fault because their brains are not fully developed but I would say sleeping around is the worst and most dangerous to both physical and mental health STDS or looking back and realizing what they did

1|0
    0|0
  • Trying so hard to be 'different' that they end up a cliché. Every teen with a "unique" style thinks that they are a pioneer and that nobody else understands 🙄😂

1|1
    0|0
  • They bully, fight over the dumbest shit, have unprotected sex, make ridiculous decisions they can't undo.

3|1
    0|0
  • These days, claiming to be "woke"

Whatever the f*ck that means

1|1
    0|0
  • Risk their lives on stupid dares because of peer pressure.

4|2
    0|0
  • Fuck arround instead of trying to better their future.

3|1
    0|0
  • Constant rebellion, claiming that they want to be treated like adults but then not doing things that you see adults doing.

2|1
    0|0
  • not think. not use their brain. not use common sense. not think what about tomorrow? what about 6 months? what about 5 years?

they do, get into shit then want to blame other for their own actions.

2|0
    0|0
  • When they are under the illusion that they are all of a sudden adult when they are really still just children. Adult decisions have adult consequences but a lot of teens haven't figured that out yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting into too many fights. Taking girlfriends or boyfriends too seriously.

0|0
    0|0
  • They keep looking at older guys as they like dating the more mature kind of guy

1|2
    0|0
    • l dont think its wrong as long as they are legal age girls dont want a boy they want a real Daddy

• Think, that they know. They know shit. I've been a teenager too.

2|0
    0|0
    • I don't want to say we suddenly become this much mature and wiser person on our 20th birthday. But every decade keeps teaching us more and more. It's only when you look back, you realise how irrational and risky and unkind and foolish you were specially between 16-19.

• I also believe it may be +/- 2,3 years maturity issue between guys and girls.

• Think they've learned everything they need to know about life. I'm 30 and I'm still learning new things and gaining experience. Life is a journey.

1|1
    0|0
  • Believing that they know all there is to know in life. 😋

1|1
    0|0
  • Being Disrespectful with elders and parents is the biggest most unnecessary thing I can think of

3|0
    0|0
  • Exist hahaha

Nah jks, I dunno. I was a dumbass teenager I can't really judge...

1|0
    0|0
  • Random sex because it's the "cool thing that everyone should do"

1|2
    0|0
  • i thought this whole fidget spinner thing was pretty ridiculous xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeking attention.

Every mistake they do is caused by this reason

1|1
    0|0
  • spend to much time on there cell phones, computers... life is short have some fun..

1|1
    1|1
    • As a teenager its kinda natural for this generation, we all jjst trynna socialize and thats for some the most efficient way, by hitting up girls and guys if they wanna go out and stuff...

• Nowdays, being addicted to apps like Instagram, Snapchat and tinder

0|1
    0|0
  • Pretend to understand the workings of the world outside of their sheltered town and school

0|1
    0|0
  • Whine, feel sorry for themselves. Buck it up little pony. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Practically every person I've known does this regardless of age😂

• @Dause - Mostly it's the female of the species, but the guys are getting in on it now too. ;)

• Acting like kids sometimes to have attention by older!

1|0
    0|0
  • Think they’re better than previous generations just because they were born into a more technologically advanced era.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm pretty sure that's exactly the purpose of technology and society though? To make every successive generation better regardless of whether they want to be or not.

• That is one aspect of it. However, I believe that the advancement of a society should not be based primarily on it’s technological advancement, but on the character of its people.

• They ask a lot of questions and i am jealous of them when go for a date with their partner. It makes me feel sick..

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• Talk nonstop about all the drinking and drugs they do and think it makes them cool

5|7
    0|0
  • Listen to ghetto rap, smoke cigarettes, drink too much alcohol, curse an unnecessary amount, make bad decisions, take too big of risks, unprotected sex, get into relationships based off of looks alone, spread lies and rumours, eyc

1|1
    0|0
  • Thinking they know more about life than older people.

4|2
    0|0
  • Drugs & Sex... Its crazy seeing how popular its getting, especially in younger people no common sense in this generation so sad its a waste.

3|0
    0|0
    • Well... this is hurtful lmao I'm 16 who cares if we have sex like it's not bad it fun so stop ridin are asses like damn 😛

• Get involved in stupid shit without thinking of the consequences waste time on useless college courses and hang around with people who don't even value them! And then in the future in their late twenties they sit and think why the fuck did i do all that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bully and fuck everything that moves 🙄 assholes I am a teenager but I still hate them lol

3|1
    0|0
  • Disrespect authority figures that try to help them become good members of society

2|3
    0|0
  • doing stupid-ass youtube challenges like eating tide pods or setting themselves on fire. wtf..

4|0
    0|0
  • Believe Liberals Today, bae.
    Those Millennials! xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking they have all the answers. I was the same way in my teens.

1|1
    0|0
  • They try to act “cool” even though they are all irrelevant to the human race and most likely leading our future generation to shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drugs

2|3
    0|0
  • Getting pregnant. Thinking they’re grown.

5|0
    0|0
  • Smoking

4|1
    0|0
  • Fuck a different guy every night

2|2
    0|0
    • Uhh not all of us do this I'm just saying I'm 16 and I've only had sex with 2girls but GUESS what THEY ARE BOTH MY BEST FRIENDS!

• Show All
    • But wait are you still a virgin?

• Omg ijr it says my age is 21 anybody know how to change it?

• Most follow dumb trends that are sometimes deadly.

3|1
    0|0
  • Meth

2|0
    0|0
  • juul

2|0
    0|0
  • Sex without condoms

2|1
    0|0
  • Think they're funny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • They listen to trap music

1|0
    0|0
  • Laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking cigs

0|1
    0|0
  • Being too self aware

0|0
    0|0
  • -Bullying or making fun of vulnerable people
    -Thinking they know everything
    -Being too sarcastic or cruel
    -Having crappy role models/idealizing crappy or talentless celebs such as Kylie Jenner or supermodels
    -Being in a hurry to be in a relationship/have sex
    -Following ridiculous fashion trends

I would say when they're in their early teens they aren't that annoying. Suddenly they hit 16 some of them are super obnoxious till they're 20

1|0
    0|0
    • As a substitute teacher let me tell you... almost all middle schoolers bully each other to some degree! It’s all apart of social hierarchy at that age, I suppose

• Sleep and share one another in their group circle friends. 😒

3|0
    0|0
  • Having sex too soon
    Getting their heart broken instead focusing in school

4|1
    0|0
  • What’s wrong with teenagers? They’re people too

1|0
    2|2

Recommended myTakes