What's the most ridiculous thing teenagers do?

3163

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear urban clothes such as tracksuits & think they’re all that... despite the fact that all of their friends are doing the same *facepalm*

My advice: In a group of tracksuit-wearers, wear a suit. In a group of dapper people, wear a stylish tracksuit. Be DIVERSE!

• What's the most ridiculous thing teenagers do?
    I absolutely despise teenagers. They are utterly abhorrent and vile creatures. They are a plague on the earth. Teenagers are like rabid dogs.

At the same time I kinda miss being a teenager. Good times.

Most Helpful Girls

• How they sleep around so much and then brag about it. I once heard this girl, who must have been 15, talking about how she slept with some girls boyfriend just because she never liked the girl...
    Or how they get drunk every weekend and take drugs because they think they're cool.
    The attitude the teens give the teachers is insane. Teens nowadays have no respect for anyone but themselves.
    The list only goes on and on.

• I think it's just this idea that some have that no one else has been through what they are going through and thinking they are alone.

Mostly, teens are just people trying to establish an identity and transition to adulthood. The mistakes are learning experiences.