What is your earliest childhood memory?

What is your earliest childhood memory?

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Alone in a cage, hitting the walls trying to escape to freedom.. The cage being a playarea and hitting it with a toy πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Awww, that's so cute. I remember a lot of beeping. For a time, I was in a hospital bed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• is a bit fuzzy but my oldest memory is when i was 4-5 years old, sitting in the front seat of a car i look up to the windshield, looking at a big building.
    but i remember more of the context of that memory, i was on my way to kinder gardern and that day my mother was hospitalized

1|0
    0|0
  • Lying down in a hospital bed as an infant or toddler with an oxygen mask over my face, watching a nurse leave the room, and then turning to my mother who was worriedly watching me, with a Thomas the Tank Engine lunchbox behind her which intrigued me πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • My earliest one is when I was spending time with some whales 🐳 what is your earliest Yuki?

1|0
    0|0
  • Back to when I was one years old during thr final year my family lived in St. Charles, Missouri before moving. I remember being in a car with my mother on my way to my grandparents apartment that they lived in at the time. Then I remember going inside the apartment of theirs and how it was setup. Even what was playing on the TV which was the Incredibles.

1|0
    0|0
    • The Incredibles 😍😍😍 But damn, you were only one at that stage? Still feels to me like that movie came out recently, though I was 12

• My parents had an Oscar the Grouch trashcan attached to my high-chair tray and they would squeeze this little air compressor thing and Oscar would pop out and I'd try to grab him and he'd go back in his garbage can. Good times πŸ˜‹

1|1
    0|0
  • When I was 3 or 4 me and my older brother were left with a babysitter. While we were sitting in the living room a mouse ran across the kitchen floor. The baby sitter screamed her head off, while me and my brother tried to catch it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Now that I think...
    Eating grass from playground... lol
    Thanks for this question

1|0
    0|0
  • I was 18months old and I can remember the JFK assassination

3|0
    0|0
  • The house number I used to live in...#46.
    I remember the interior design of every room and the garden as well πŸ˜‹

1|0
    0|0
  • The day Kennedy was assassinated. At 10.5 months when we lived at my paternal grandparents' home, I remember being in my playpen. My neighbor, who was an NYPD cop, came over to visit and put his policeman's hat on my head. I remember looking up at him as he did that. My family took a picture of me in that hat. My neighbor had come over to deliver the news that President Kennedy was assassinated.

I also remember being a toddler (about the same age) and being put on the kitchen table and eating a stick of butter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Got bit by a cobra when I was 4 and was on the ground for 15 mins until help arrived. I should have been dead but survived.

1|0
    0|0
  • i distinctly remember an ornament from my parents house from when i was 2 years old. but any meaningfull memories start at like 5yo.

1|0
    0|0
  • My back sun burnt coming home from the beach watching Spiderman live action show form back in the day I was a little kid

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have many childhood memories, if any. My earliest might be conjured from a photograph and tales of an Easter celebration when I was very young.
    My family hid baskets full of Easter goodies around the house, one for each kid. The legend was that the Easter Bunny hid them from us, for us, whatever. Well, I was very young, before skool age, and a very sensitive child. So when my mother hid my basket in the kitchen trash can, I thought the Easter Bunny hated me and had thrown my basket away. There's a picture of me holding my basket and crying.

1|0
    0|0
  • Playing doctor with a neighbor girl. I was 4 and she was 8 or 9. She let me stick my finger in her snatch.

1|0
    0|0
  • having a small jumping castle in my backyard for my birthday

1|0
    0|0
  • Being mad that I'm turning 4. I didn't like the number 4.

1|0
    0|0
  • falling in a pond and almost drowning, i think about 5yr old

1|0
    0|0
  • My fear of wig mannequins (age 4), my very first nightmare (age 1)

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was 4 and stuck a car key in an outlet trying to start the house

1|0
    0|0
  • There r many like at age 5 putting a Bobby pin in a wall socket

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it would be kindergarten time, and my grandma's home

1|0
    0|0
  • seeing pope john paul II becoming our next pope, and Jimmy Carter

1|0
    0|0
  • Breastfeeding. Kind of disturbing...

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my birthday party when I was 2 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • A speech by Jimmy Carter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nixon impeachment

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't even remember

1|0
    0|0
  • Being stung by wasps during a family holiday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• Walking to kindergarten with my mom I must have been around 2 and after that something where I was 2 and a half, then black out until I'm like 5 again

1|0
    0|0
  • My first day at kindergarten is probably my first one. I remember crying a lot because I wanted my mum to come back and a little girl barely older than I was myself trying to comfort me.
    I'm not sure how old I was but probably somewhere between 2,5 and 3 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • My mum taking me around in my push chair and buying me a duckie biscuit from the bakery and then going to feed the ducks bread at the Brook on the park. I was mad on ducks as a little kid.

After that my earliest memory would be the 7/7 London bombings unfortunately and it was a very scary, confusing time for me. I didn't understand why some people would be so evil as to do that to normal everyday people.

1|0
    1|0
  • Probably the one before my little brother was going to be born and we had to get rid of our cats. I was angry about my little brother being so picky, that he didn't want us to have cats. (I was just two years)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... Probably when I was little and dad had a wallet with calculator on it and I loved to press the buttons of the calculator, so not to break it while playing, dad was hiding it in high places and I was trying to reach it

2|1
    0|0
  • I remember one time that my mom was making drawings on my brother’s foot. He was a baby, around 6 months old. I told my mom about that memory and she told me that happened when I was 2 years old. She was very impressed, so was I.

1|0
    0|0
  • A breezy day out on my granny's porch. It was cool and sunny and she was humming and patting my back. It's a feeling of peace that still hits me sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • My earliest memory is eating waffles when I was four years old. They were damn good waffles so I'm glad I remember that.

1|0
    0|0
  • That I "almost" drowned while on a floating crocodile, hahaha.
    I just remember brown-ish water, water splashing and the colour of the croc.

1|0
    0|0
  • That stupid doctor slapping me, when I never did anything to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Swimming on the pool, looking the reflection of the waves on the ceiling (I learned to swim when I was 3 years old)

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating Snake and Rice for breakfast at a small apartment in China

1|0
    0|0
  • My mom was on the phone with my aunts. I remember everything she said clearly. I was maybe around a year or slightly younger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute pic hehe.
    I remember eating at this one Mexican restaurant as baby and also stepping on a nail.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I was five and I scraped both my knees so bad that there were like pieces of skin inside my leggings.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|1
    0|0
  • Putting socks in tin foil, a string wrapped around this, for my dad on his birthday or Father's day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Earliest childhood memory was walking around a park and feeding ducks in a lake

1|0
    0|0
  • It was either when my sisters played with me or when i accidentaly pooped my panties which caused my mom to yell at me

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked to kick the bushes on the way into church. Good times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to say, laying in bed with my nana while she tells me the story of Goldie locks and the three bears (I was 6)

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was 3 my dad locked me in the bathroom in the dark with spiders

1|0
    0|0
  • My older sister carrying me everywhere. I think I was 3 years old

1|0
    0|0
  • Dad yelling at me. Yes, he left his legacy by means of anger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Meeting my best friend, who is now my crush :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Standing in the front yard and holding a toy gun

1|1
    0|0
  • Nursery.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being in the womb

1|0
    0|0
  • My 4th birthday party.