How do you deal with rejection?

Or failure
I’m taking about in general
Das it

1531

Most Helpful Girls

• Rejection: move on and find someone else
    Failure: probably cry and they push myself harder

Most Helpful Guys

• Winston Churchill said, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." I believe that failure is a vital learning tool in our lives and as Churchill said what matters more than the failure is getting up and continuing on.

Rejection can be seen as a form of failure in that you were unsuccessful in getting what you wanted at that time. This can be admittance to university or getting a date with someone or your partner rejecting you and moving on. I view rejection as a way to determine your course of action. In my view rejection is not a failure as much as it is a way to narrow down options.

I believe truly successful people are the ones who despite rejection or failure, keep moving on. The Carthaginian general Hannibal said, "I will find a way or I will make a way," and this pretty much sums up the unbridled optimism and mental discipline required to see many outcomes and be undeterred as those options reduce and your selections are not met with immediate success because success is rarely if ever immediate.

• Learn outcome independence. You're good with however things turn out.
    This frees you to act and do as you choose, not worrying about how things will turn out.

Remember that if a woman rejects you, it's not YOU, it's HER perception of you. She doesn't even know you.

Now, if you've dated her and banged her and she rejects you, then that's on you. ;)

• Not to be rude but I think this creeped me out because you are 61 and you stated “Now, if you dated her and banged her and she rejects you, then that’s on you. 😉” Especially the winky face.

• @GraceKarler that’s because he’s seen me on here. Get outta here with your drama.

• @GraceKarler - Yes, I understand the truth can be hard for your little highness. Whateve's toots. Buck it up or GTFO.