Das it

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Rejection: move on and find someone else
    Failure: probably cry and they push myself harder

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Winston Churchill said, "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." I believe that failure is a vital learning tool in our lives and as Churchill said what matters more than the failure is getting up and continuing on.

Rejection can be seen as a form of failure in that you were unsuccessful in getting what you wanted at that time. This can be admittance to university or getting a date with someone or your partner rejecting you and moving on. I view rejection as a way to determine your course of action. In my view rejection is not a failure as much as it is a way to narrow down options.

I believe truly successful people are the ones who despite rejection or failure, keep moving on. The Carthaginian general Hannibal said, "I will find a way or I will make a way," and this pretty much sums up the unbridled optimism and mental discipline required to see many outcomes and be undeterred as those options reduce and your selections are not met with immediate success because success is rarely if ever immediate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn outcome independence. You're good with however things turn out.
    This frees you to act and do as you choose, not worrying about how things will turn out.

Remember that if a woman rejects you, it's not YOU, it's HER perception of you. She doesn't even know you.

Now, if you've dated her and banged her and she rejects you, then that's on you. ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Not to be rude but I think this creeped me out because you are 61 and you stated “Now, if you dated her and banged her and she rejects you, then that’s on you. 😉” Especially the winky face.

• @GraceKarler that’s because he’s seen me on here. Get outta here with your drama.

• @GraceKarler - Yes, I understand the truth can be hard for your little highness. Whateve's toots. Buck it up or GTFO.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Try again and push myself to be better. That's how I've gotten this far, and that's how I'll go further

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, just recently I’ve sorta been rejected. I’m saying sorta because he knows I like him he just won’t tell me how he feels. Anyway, I just usually rethink my life choices over binge watching family guy while eating a food I enjoy. Or, hang out with friends. I find that talking about my situation with friends helps a little but it can also make you think about it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a champ, thanks to many years of practice 💪🏼

0|1
    0|0
  • I dwell upon it for a solid day. Then, I get tf up and work harder to achieve whatever I failed at! In the end rejection/failure do nothing but inspire me to do better

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard. Why would I be rejected? I am a kind and loving and very giving person. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Dust myself off, move on. If I can, I try to take a lesson from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • otome games
    I don't really pursue people so I would not know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop a few xans, percs. u feel me? Gang gang

2|0
    0|0
  • I open the fridge and let myself go for a while😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Just experienced it a few hours ago so yup

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I think of it the opposite way

0|0
    0|0
  • I think to myself "Let's move on babe. Their loss"

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I don't deal with it... Cuz it is a case that is closed, her loss not mine at the end of the day.
    Rejected, or accepted doesn't matter, what really matters is to accept your self, that's the key for life.
    I see a girl I like I go and talk to her, I don't care what goes, at the end of the day when I sleep I won't think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all up to your mindset. Rejections and failures are a part of life but are you willing to accept and evaluate where things went wrong? Or you choose to be emotional about it?

Remember emotions will cloud your thinking leading to rash decision which only further escalates your problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • By flipping my psychopathy switch and not caring.

For people who can't do that, I recomment getting up early in the morning, going for a jog and then cleaning your house. Hang with friends, and don't brood. Thinking about it is fine, but don't cross that brooding line.

0|0
    0|0
  • First I become upset nd little bit angry too somethimes thn thinks about reasons of my failure or rejection then after lot of emotions nd feeling runing into my head nd a great head ace then go to bed nd after a long asleep I wakes with fresh mind nd with a new dream to achive

0|0
    0|0
  • A quote from the hero Ronnie Coleman (when you are angry or sad raise the weight or dumbbell equal to anger or sadness)
    For me, I find sports and walking help me to arrange Amory and try to overcome failure

0|0
    0|0
  • I just try to figure out what I did wrong. Then I take a look at what I did figure out if I can improve on what I did or change an approach or learn a skill to better it. Then I move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • by feeling bad about it for some time and then continuing with my life knowing that shit happens and it will happen again and if i lose my shit over every time it does, then my life will be shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • You take it. Use the feelings of shame, anger, regret and twist it. Use it for something productive. In the gym, use it for that extra rep, at work use it for that extra file.. etc etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't care. Thomas Edison didn't fail 374 times making a lightbulb, there was just 375 steps to making a lightbulb.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually enter the Hyperbolic time chamber and train my butts off. Super Saiyan Beyond Blue baby.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cry I break down in my bedroom with a bottle of vodka and cry.

Just joking, hurts a little but I pull myself together and try for someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I just believe in myself and move on to greater aim.

0|1
    1|0
  • Doesn't bother me I'm short so I'm used to rejection it's just a numbers game not every girls gonna like the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to figure out the reason you were rejected and learn from it... instead of sitting there going waaaaa poor me

0|0
    0|0
  • After being rejected as much as I was, I decided to not look anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t deal with it because it never happens to me 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • I cry

1|1
    0|0
  • You learn from your experience then move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk to too many to care lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I just suck it up tbh, no real techniques there

0|0
    0|0
  • *dab

0|0
    0|0
  • I reject it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoke weed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pff who cares? It's their loss. *Broods alone*

0|0
    0|0
  • kill!!! kill!!! kill!!! lots of little animals

0|0
    0|0
  • Improve myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Think of why I did and improve myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • shrug it off,

0|0
    0|0
  • Self-flaggelation...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes