- People respond too quickly
- People take too long to respond
- Send multiple short texts
- Send a newspaper article long text
- Use more emoji's than words
- Respond with single word conversation enders such as "k", "lol", "ikr" etc
- A combination of 2 or more (write below)
Most Helpful Girl
Sending a bunch of short separate messages like
That could easily be said in one line.
I hate when people misspell on purpose. I can put up with "lol" or "ikr" but stupid shit like "ur" or replacing the word "to" with the number 2 makes my eyes bleed.
I think I hate the people that feel the need to reach out on a daily basis with no conversation what so ever the most. I feel like it's better to let a conversation die than to keep starting one that's gonna end after the questions "what's up?" and "how's it going?" .
Most Helpful Guys
Responding with single word conversation enders, using emojis more than words, sometimes taking too long to respond annoys me, and responding incoherently with either terrible spelling or grammar. I like to understand what the person is saying, not have to interpret the meaning.