Doesn’t it suck when the one person you want doesn’t want you?

I’m stuck on this one guy. I have other people chasing me and I can’t stop thinking about him. He made me fall for him and basically he just doesn’t care anymore or he doesn’t show it. I feel like maybe this is happening for a reason, like it’s my karma or I’m being saved from future heartbreak. I haven’t felt like this in so long. Anyone else going through this?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that does suck, but unfortunately it happens a lot.

This diagram shows the problem - the overlap of people you like and people that like you always seems to be pretty small.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah Hun I feel you. I’ve just recently been through a very similar thing! It will get easier though, even though it sucks initially.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Oof... The first girl I genuinely fell for in high school just didn't have the same feelings that I had for her, so coming to grips with the reality of the situation really messed with me for a while. It sucks, but the feelings eventually fade and the experience turned into a valuable life lesson. So yeah, it def sucked

0|0
    0|0
  • Unrequited love, one of the worst kinds and painful of loves.

My life in a nutshell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... It's normal for me. Coz friendship is more than happy sex life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it happens all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda going through that myself

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but we are adults here so just grow up and move on to someone who you do like and who likes you back.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes happens all the time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes