Doesn’t it suck when the one person you want doesn’t want you?

I’m stuck on this one guy. I have other people chasing me and I can’t stop thinking about him. He made me fall for him and basically he just doesn’t care anymore or he doesn’t show it. I feel like maybe this is happening for a reason, like it’s my karma or I’m being saved from future heartbreak. I haven’t felt like this in so long. Anyone else going through this?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that does suck, but unfortunately it happens a lot.

This diagram shows the problem - the overlap of people you like and people that like you always seems to be pretty small.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah Hun I feel you. I’ve just recently been through a very similar thing! It will get easier though, even though it sucks initially.