Anyone else still wears shirts and shorts?

I know it is winter lol the temperature is between 23 to 9 c and I still wear shirts and go out off the gym with shorts lol
I might be crazy anyone else?

1822

Most Helpful Girls

• Yep! Here in Canada it's shorts and hoodie season. I wear knee shorts running with a running jacket or long sleeve top.
    Currently, It's between 0C to -3C, which is a comfortable temp.

• Showing off muscle mass? Be humble broπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

• I might do that but who would be responsible for all that mass car accidents, because of them staring at my long legs?
      (arrogance 1000% omg πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„)

• Hahaha I can't be responsible for that hahaha I might be one of the cars involved in the accident

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I wear t-shirts and shorts all the time. Because now it is Spring time and the weather is getting warmer. I love it, soon I will go to the beach.

• i wear jeans without thermal pants underneath when walking to gym but i still wear a t shirt under a fleece or jacket. i also just wear a t shirt when i'm at gym. although the heating system at gym is currently broken and all the cold air is blowing into the gym making it super cold. i still wear a t shirt and sweating a lot while everyone else is wearing a long sleeve and complaining about how cold it is.

just 2 days ago there was a snow storm here at NYC, it was -1.1c. i still went to gym like that and although there wasn't much people that came to gym, the people that showed up were like "wtf? that Asian dude is crazy!" after after i just walked home with only my t shirt because i was so hot and sweating so much after gym, everyone outside was just staring at me like i'm a psycho walking around with a t shirt in the middle of a snow storm. i live like 3-5 minutes away (walking distance) from gym so it wasn't that big of a deal to me.

• Lol man you are soooo cooool
      The gym thing I am always wearing T shirts and shorts it is really hot