1. Live for a short time and have an amazing life
2. Live for a long time and have a miserable life
    Vote A
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• According to The Longevity Project, miserable people live longer. So, unfortuantely, I'll be the first human being to live to 150.

1|0
    0|0
    • So that's why people in my family live forever? Lol. But it makes sense since miserable people take less risks and have less of a social life

• That's kind of the theory. Cynics live longer becuz they prepare for the worst. But according to the Longevity Project, there's maybe a genetic factor. It's an interesting study.

• I'm going to have to look into that

My aunt and I were musing about this the other day. Her mother-in-law and my mother are two very miserable people, but neither of them is going to die anytime soon. But my uncle who is generally funny and a happy guy just had a stroke and heart surgery in his 50s. And all the good men in my family die young except the assholes

• Short and sweet. Why drag it out

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Short time but amazing. Why live a life unhappy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• One, unfortunately, my life is a combination of both bad parts of those choices. Short and miserable

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have a miserable life probably you will not stay alive for a long time
    I choosed option 1

0|0
    0|0
  • How short is it?

1|0
    0|0
  • What is an amazing life?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 of course

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm here for a fun time, not a long time

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazing life

0|0
    0|0
  • Come on now. "A" for crying out loud.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If my life was horrible why would I want to continue going on, I'd rather have the short one

1|0
    0|0
  • Already doing B
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • Live a short time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes