Would you rather?

1. Live for a short time and have an amazing life
2. Live for a long time and have a miserable life
  • 1.
  • 2.

510

Most Helpful Guys

• According to The Longevity Project, miserable people live longer. So, unfortuantely, I'll be the first human being to live to 150.

• So that's why people in my family live forever? Lol. But it makes sense since miserable people take less risks and have less of a social life

• That's kind of the theory. Cynics live longer becuz they prepare for the worst. But according to the Longevity Project, there's maybe a genetic factor. It's an interesting study.

• I'm going to have to look into that

My aunt and I were musing about this the other day. Her mother-in-law and my mother are two very miserable people, but neither of them is going to die anytime soon. But my uncle who is generally funny and a happy guy just had a stroke and heart surgery in his 50s. And all the good men in my family die young except the assholes

• Short and sweet. Why drag it out

Most Helpful Girls

• Short time but amazing. Why live a life unhappy