What does your username mean? How did you choose it?

Stingrays are hands down my favorite animal of all time.

Corvette Stingray is my dream car (1960’s model).

“Ray” is part of my real name.

2370

Most Helpful Guys

• Really it is an ode to creativity. I picture myself as being able to do lots of wonderful things much like the polymath did in his heyday. It is really an Internet alias.
    Yes we’re all waiting for your reasons for choosing ‘stingray’ in your update. I’ve not seen any caustic criticism from you yet so it couldn’t be that you sting like a, well, stingray!!!

• I speak my mind but in a diplomatic way. I’ll only “sting” on certain topics that hit deeply.

• 😂 too much Cranberries.

That’s a common way of speaking using all sorts of wonderful literary devices. Usually the best way to have people scratching their heads too.

• Thanks for the most honest opinion. Hope it inspires you ‘create’ cool usernames🌷

Most Helpful Girls

• Inmensus is in Latin. It means immesurable, infinite, no limits. I've always liked the chaos theory and the parallel universes/multiverse theory. That's what we are, infinite.