Do pretty people usually know they are pretty?

• Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• People are social creatures and will see how they are judged in relation to others. Most attractive people know that compared to their friends and other people in their lives they are more attractive. However that doesn't mean they feel good about the way they look, they may still look into a mirror and focus on their 'flaws' while other people see them as a whole person.

1|0
    0|0
  • There’s pretty people who think they are ugly, pretty ones that think they are pretty and ugly ones who think they are pretty πŸ˜„

But yeah, if they are really pretty they are told often. Which makes them believe it

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you know when you are ugly or pretty like the pretty girls in my school get dates then the not pretty or average ones such as me and some other girls don't get asked out or anything like that so it is pretty obvious

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 5

• I think pretty people know they are pretty, they get complimented a lot I guess

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you know? You get compliments, right?

Like, if I were to say, I like how your back hairs shimmer? You'd be like whoah, I'm pretty. Right? πŸ€”

• Show All
    • Yours is definitely a case of jealous bullies. Dumb shits can't take competition. Let's hope they get chronic diarrhoea ✌️

• @WindowLicker one can hope :D

• It varies. Some think so, others can’t see it even if they’re complimented often.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think all pretty people do. But I think most people aren't actually aware of that and just think they're average or even below

0|0
    0|0
  • Most I the time I think people are just kissing my arse

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes