Is he into me or just flirtatious?

When a guy does this thing (picture below) is it just flirting casually or is it like a thing to show he’s into someone? i was out with a few friends yesterday and it was kind of dark so my other friends couldn’t see but this guy in my friend group lifted my chin with his finger and just like smirked at me? i was confused i don’t know what it means Is he into me or just flirtatious?

77

Most Helpful Guy

• There is interest. It's a physical move that depicts some degree of seriousness in his actions and wants you to be aware immediately. But his actions before and after will also set the stage for what direction it will take. Your actions depending on experience and wisdom will decide which direction it's going to go. Flirting can be taken in many ways. It's almost as if we're given permission to go outside a particular boundary to exhibit that there can be a greater purpose if this was to proceed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Touching, by nature, is intimate, especially if this person has not touched you before. Touching the face is very personal. Unfortunately the answer to your question is not cut and dry. You should trust your instinct about the answer to that question. If you FELT he was simply being a flirt, he probably was. But if you honestly felt it could have been something more, chances are good that it was. The good news is that by spending more time with this person, it will soon become more clear to you. In summary, trust your instincts. They are usually right.