Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? Do you believe in fate?

Looking back on my life I can see if certain things hadn’t happened exactly the way they did I wouldn’t be where I am today at all!

1830

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes and yes. But you can help it along by putting yourself in the best possible position. To take advantage of all the good choices proper foundations and end results that put a smile on your face and reinforce your decision making choices and the ability to know what's right and what's wrong. In the end by being where it's the best for your situation will allow the best outcome.

• Don't believe in fate. I do believe that everything happens for a reason to teach you something. You make your own destiny through your own choices and how you take these experiences and learn from them. From these choices that you make your "fate" changes and affects your future.

Ever watched "The Flash"? Like if they go back in time and changed the past, the future changes. These choices you make at specific times can change how your future turns out.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I do. I wouldn't know what I know today if it wasn't for everything that happened to me in the past.
    However, I still don't know why my father decided to bring us to a poor country with close-minded and racist people and that has nothing to offer...
    I don't know why I'm still living here 22 years later...

• I don't believe in fate, because it implies that the course of your life is an unalterable destiny that will run its course regardless how you act or behave.
    In a sense this is true, about the human condition as it is bound to the cycle of life and death. However, I believe in cause and effect, in which a person has the power to change the course of their life for the better or for the worse, depending on positive or negative intention and what you do with effects of what others have caused.
    I suppose I could call it karma. If evil was done to you, and you set out with the intent to continue the evil, the world and you will acollectively suffer the effect of the consequences. If you set out with the intent to cause no harm to others the world and you will subsequently, feel the positive effects and see a shift towards a peaceful existance.