How do you feel about couples or women having babies at a young age?

2528

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I have four other brothers and I’m the youngest. They all had their kids before reaching 18 years old so I saw what they went through. It made me realize a lot about raising babies and having to grow up so quick. I never had interest in having a child with any of my exes except for the recent four year relationship I just got out of. I don’t judge anybody on their decisions if they fell like they want to have a child together let them be don’t criticize.

• I was a Dad at 16

• 4d

Wow how did that work out for you? And what did your parents think?

• 4d

As imagined. She was 16 as well. I was a very emotional and hurtful that left me crippled and introverted for many years it's experience that no one should go through at that age but I'd do it all again for my daughter.

• 4d

Beautiful

Most Helpful Girls

• I had my first a month after I turned 18. I had my second a month after I turned 21. I am a good mother to them, I am able to have a long maternity leave with both, and when I have to start studying again I will be very flexible, able to give them days off and pick them early in a way I couldn’t if I were working full time. When my youngest is 16 months I will go to university to study psychology, so I will still get the education i wanted. I still have my hobbies. I still have my friends. The kids are a part of my life and goes with me everywhere, you decide how limiting it is to have children.

• As long as they can take care of the kids, have a good stable home and job, and are responsible, you can do whatever the hell you want. In other countries outside of the US, it’s normal and encouraged. In the US as of now, it’s looked as a norm in some situations but somewhat of a social taboo at the same time. Back in the 40s and 50s, young couples getting married and having tons of babies was very acceptable. In my eyes however, I don’t like it when there’s no marriage. I’m sort of traditional. Then again, as long as the two parents or the woman isn’t immature as hell, you do whatever you please.