Is tan skin color more attractive? if so than why?

I’ve heard from some people that light Tan color skin (wheat brown) is more attractive and eye catching to opposite gender is this the case for you? Reason please
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Result
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• These are just personal preferences. Everyone has different tastes and it just so happens to be that being tan is attractive because it signifies that you are outdoorsy and active.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think being "attractive" is so subjective that you can't make generalisations like that. Sexual attraction is so varied that who know what is going to push your buttons.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• it really tends to depend on cultures and geography. in the US there seems to be a belief that in white people tan is attractive but most dark skinned people aren't trying to have darker skin

in southeast asia the standard of beauty was definitely not to be tan as it was a sign of affluence that you worked indoors as opposed to being an outdoor laborer

0|1
    0|0
  • A light tan looks healthy.

Doing stuff outside is good for your health. Physical activity + Vitamin D.

That said, different tones look different on different people. Some girls look hot pale.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I'm a bit confused. Are you referring to pale people with tanned skin, or olive complexions (people with naturally tan skin)? Because people use it interchangeably and they're actually quite different

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, maybe... however, i have come to embrace my own 'pastiness' lol. Most of my family is from Ireland/Wales, not the most 'colorful' people on the planet. It's not like I burst into flames when I go in the sun, but it does take time & lots of sunscreen to get there.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don’t have a skin color preference for men. But I like the skin color you described too just not more than any other one haha !

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I think pale skin is more attractive than tan skin because it makes you look dead and it works very well with the aesthetics

0|2
    2|0
  • Personally I prefer someone as rediculously pale as me because that means they don't go outside in the sun much either. And they won't laugh at me when I need sunscreen in the winter.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh... you mean white people tan from the she or like ACTUAL tan like a medium-light skin brown person who is just naturally like that?

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends some look very good with tan skin and it’s really attractive others would look better with lighter skin

0|3
    0|1
  • I am very pale and prefer someone to be pale as well. I just like how it looks. Tan is overrated in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • In my country tan skin is considered to be the most attractive on both men and women.
    I personally prefer pale skin for both.

0|1
    0|0
  • people have different tastes. I wouldn't say tan is always more attractive than pale. I find pale attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol wheat brown interesting. Ultimately depends on what the person likes...

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like pale skin best.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tan but not brown

0|2
    2|1
  • No. I like it pale

0|2
    0|1
  • i don't get how a skin color is attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, just cuz I'm half Mexican XD

0|1
    0|0
  • For me yes. It makes the small stuff like marks less noticeble. And the eyecolor pops out and the teeth looks whiter. But every skincolor is beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea with whites you can see their veins and everything it’s a turn off.

1|1
    1|1
  • I don't like tanned skin
    I think medium skin is the best

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• A bit of tan looks incredibly attractive on pale milky white skin, if the tan is just about even and “full”. My take on it is that tan lines are only fine is they are subtle. I tend to dislike them if they are too major...

Black people, on the other hand, don't tan well - they could tan several distinct shades to the point that their skin turns a deep "blue-ish" black which I personally find extremely unattractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I have always preferred pale skin specially reddish one but i have met this cute girl with tan skin that she looks like freakin gold 😱 she is so beautiful 💜

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't like it. Pale skin is the best.
    And yes, I can see the veins. Like…we all have them, so…

0|1
    1|0
  • We are ALL tan, some very light tan, some very dark tan, some in between.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's more attractive indeed. Why? Because irrational reasons for me. I just prefer it. It looks better

0|1
    0|0
  • Well whatever the skin colour that Japanese women have is the most eye catching for me, it looks absolutely gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on which country are you from, for example people in Japan prefer pale skin tone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm Caucasian and I'm dating a black woman, I don't just date a certain race but black women are just gorgeous

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause sun is needed for being healthy, and you naturally know that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like women of all colors and color combinations.
    Pink is still my favorite color. Thank you.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer women without any tan. Pale skin is incredibly beautiful to me

0|1
    0|1
  • I honestly like pale girls more. But I don't really notice it

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractiveness comes in all shades.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tan skin + blonde hair is the best.

Contrast.

0|1
    0|0
  • look healthier

0|1
    0|0
  • Pale skin I think so

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it sure is...😝

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh. I don't have a preference for skin color.

0|1
    0|0
  • for me yes

0|1
    0|0
  • not to me it is not, no

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. For white people, I like REALLY pale girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. The paler the better

0|1
    0|1
  • Don't care about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • More attractive than what?

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Lol dude i was just curious no need to get mad

• 4d

I'm not sure how you gathered I was mad, I was just asking a simple question.

• 4d

It’s what I interpreted from the way your response was structured, to answer than what it’s same as I asked do you find that skin color female more attractive as compared to others

• Pale skin is more attractive to me, but only if its even. A girl with blemishes and discoloration looks better tan because it evens it out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do girls love white skin more than tan because it's how they were brought up

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes