Is tan skin color more attractive? if so than why?

I’ve heard from some people that light Tan color skin (wheat brown) is more attractive and eye catching to opposite gender is this the case for you? Reason please
  • Yes
  • No
  • Result
    Vote C

2428

Most Helpful Girls

• These are just personal preferences. Everyone has different tastes and it just so happens to be that being tan is attractive because it signifies that you are outdoorsy and active.

• I think being "attractive" is so subjective that you can't make generalisations like that. Sexual attraction is so varied that who know what is going to push your buttons.

Most Helpful Guys

• it really tends to depend on cultures and geography. in the US there seems to be a belief that in white people tan is attractive but most dark skinned people aren't trying to have darker skin

in southeast asia the standard of beauty was definitely not to be tan as it was a sign of affluence that you worked indoors as opposed to being an outdoor laborer

• A light tan looks healthy.

Doing stuff outside is good for your health. Physical activity + Vitamin D.

That said, different tones look different on different people. Some girls look hot pale.