How do you feel about mothers breastfeeding in public?

3174

What Guys Said 74

• I have no problem with it at all. Breastfeeding is whats best for the mother and baby, so they should be free to do it wherever. I have more of a problem with idiots who find it offensive.

• 3d

The ones who get all morals and stuck-up about those kind of things are the worse behind closed doors.

• 3d

Children are very accepting, if there is a problem then the parents need correcting as well as the child as it is the most natural way to feed a child.

• 3d

Have you tried putting a blanket over a child’s head, you mustn’t of because they pull it off 🤦🏻‍♀️. If you don’t wish to see, put a blanket over your head. As you don’t even see a nipple, the most people see is the same as what anyone would see if a woman wore a bikini on a beach.

• I have no clue why some people always want to stick their noses into things that don't affect them at all. (mostly right-wingers although they can say left-wingers bug them about their "-ist" tendencies)

If YOU can't handle a partially exposed breast then the problem is with YOU!

• I promote it fully.

It's weird though how I find everything about women to be so attractive, but breastfeeding weirds me out for some reason. But either way you gotta feed your hungry babies and if people don't wanna look then they obviously don't have to look, so yeah I think women should be allowed to breastfeed in public.

• some men are just jealous that the baby gets the titty.

Some women just find anything that they can look at offensive.

At a fancy restaurant its very rude.

In a park its fine. Good perhaps because those babies need them titties.

• How do you feel about mothers breastfeeding in public?
    Bruh

• Babies need to eat
    Women come equipped with the means to feed them
    I don't see any problem
    It doesn't cause me any harm if babies are being breastfed in places where I am I am not particularly interested in it I will just mind my own business

• Why not? It would be better ask what do you think of the as holes who object! I spend many days and nights trying to get new borns to latch on: some to week to suck; or their mother's not enough suck! Like WTF: pls free the nipples: especially to those in need! Xoxo

• Its good, it should be tolerated everywhere, society should go out of their way for it because its important for child development.

• More power to them, as far as I am concerned. And for the women who object to the level of breast sexualization, this is one of the best methods to reduce that.

• Let them do what they do its completely natural just watch the What would you do episode on this topic it give a great example of how to react in the situation of the same topic your asking about

• 2d

I'm kinda surprised about how immature these comments are especially in some of the women's side

• Who cares? If a baby needs nourishment, nourish it.

• In some places it's best not to do it, like at a restaurant, in such circumstances, they should go to the washroom or some restaurants even have a baby care room cause otherwise it might make a lot of people uncomfortable while eating. If it's at a park or a mall or anything, I don't have a problem with it, I understand that babies need their nutrition at certain times...

• 3d

Would you go to the bathroom and eat

• 3d

Yes, I agree but the restaurants will obviously side with those people cause it's a source of income for them cause most businesses are greedy so it's very unfair to the mothers...

• 3d

When my wife had her last child she went to a restaurant and this happened to her and the manager was on her side

• If you dont care about peoples opinion then by all means lactate in public Its a normal biological function vital to another human beings survival.
    Just remember humans also need to pee to survive yet we take the 5 minutes to find a restroom to do it.

• 3d

If everyone just went around and peed in public whenever and wherever they liked, the place would end up reeking of urine, which would be very unpleasant for everyone. Breastfeeding in public causes no real harm to anyone. So, in other words, not the best comparison.

• 3d

Pissing is not the same as breastfeeding

• 2d

Just want to be clear I dont care if someone does breastfeed in public. I was just stating its a natural biological function that some people find uncomfortable then associated it with another biological function other people find uncomfortable.

Honestly its a balance weigh the public opinion vs the need to commit the action.
      If their are net positives then commit the action.

• I'm perfectly fine with it, and I think it's beautiful.

I'm also fine with wives breastfeeding in public.

• Anyone that has something against it can kiss my ass.

• Fine with it. It wasn't an issue for 250,000 years, why should I care now?

• Honestly I just try not to look at them and generally ignore it because I don't want them to feel embarrassed feeding their baby.

• I find it totally normal , real men should find it normal and not become perverts over it , cmon , let the little baby drink in peace 💕

• I feel nothing. But some people might disturbed by it and some people might love to see the boobs 😏. To preserve a harmonious society, I think it might be better to be discreet. I love baby and boobs. But I don’t like other other watching my girl boobs (if I have one, sadly). Except for emergency it’s ok I guess.

• As far as I’m concerned women can whip em out for any reason whatsoever 😇😂.. joking aside , why should anyone have an issue with it

• It is a basic primate act of care.
    I don't feel anything about it.
    It's like asking how someone feels about people eating in public, nobody should ever give a shit.

• Its normal. Just that it can be visually awkward and due to immaturity hard to swallow.

• It is a completely natural thing. We have become very distant from nature if we can’t tolerate the sight of a woman breastfeeding her baby.

• I have absolutely nothing against mothers feeding their babies in public, AS LONG AS THEY aren't TRYING TO OPENLY EXPOSE THEIR NAKED BREASTS TO THE WORLD.

• I think nothing of it. It's a natural way to feed a baby.

• It's triggers so many people, it must suck to be them. It's perfectly acceptable.

• She is feeding her child nothing wrong with that.. Maybe cover (not for aesthetics but for temperature) beyond that i just dont care.

• It makes me uncomfortable but id never tell a woman not to
    I just try to ignore it while its happening

• It's not wrong but it's a bit uncomfortable for me as a guy. I worked in a restaurant, as a waiter, and a woman was breast feeding while ordering. It was really uncomfortable for me

• As a horny pathetic idiot, I'm worried I'm going to stare because TITTY OUT

• Show more from Guys
    44

What Girls Said 31

• Do you ever eat in public?

And babies shouldn't be allowed to because?

Are the puritan's from the 17th century still amongst us? ... lol

• Perfectly natural. The female body is nothing to be ashamed of. Way too many reactionary people in the world. If ALL mothers did it, it would soon become the norm, although I guess there would still be whingers against it.

I speak as someone that will NOT be a mother by choice, and also as a naturist, who is not ashamed to be naked.

• Let. Them. Breastfeed. This child needs care and if a man cannot stand seeing a woman's boob being used for what its meant for then they need to go grow some decency.

• 3d

It wasn't an issue in society for 250,000 years. It being a problem or indecent now is pathetic. It's a breast, producing food for a baby. Deal.

• Babies get hungry and need to eat. Frankly I'd rather a mother just breastfeed her baby than having to listen that baby cry.

• I love breastfeeding in public. I notice that most men avoid looking at me but women will stare at me hard haha

• Why breastfeeding should be given more support. ↗
    Breastfeeding in public from a mother's point of view.

• I'm ok with it, I breastfeed in public myself. Its no big deal. The only people that seem to have a problem are uptight women and manginas

• Okay. No violent reaction or anything. I'm fine with it.

• I dont mind I just think it's common decency to cover up.

• I eat in public and that is acceptable so… what's the difference

• The most natural thing a woman can do with her body.

• Probably not a good idea in the age of smartphones with cameras.

• If required then no issues but just to show others than it is not valid

• Is there even anything to feel? A mother feeding a hungry baby. Sounds pretty normal to me.

• Against, it's not decent, they can do it in place where people won't see it.

• 3d

Nope, here in India, women do it and it's completely okk unless they're showing their boobs.. or nipples.

They hide it with scarfs or sari.. it's never had been a problem.

Although we have problems with sexualized clothing styles.

• 3d

Since when eating has been indecent? enlighten us.

• I don't look cause it makes me uncomfortable but I find it totally normal.

• You gotta do what you gotta do to feed your kid lol

• It is wrong, I think it should be kept private. We are not animals.

• lol it's natural

• If the baby needs it, go for it.

• Baby has to eat, I did it with both my boys

• I don't care. Babies get hungry.

• It's okay

• It’s fine

• Their sluts and wanna get used.

• 3d

You're a slut. They're not.

• 3d

@ItsLaura exactly

• It doesn't bother me. its a thing of nature anyway

• Once I see that around me I get up and walk away.

• I think that they're milfs

• I breastfeed where ever I want to and I have done it with both. Plus I am carrying my baby in a wrap, so I can even do it from there while walking and he is sleeping. It is also discreet like that. I do it whereever I want to, but I am discrete and don’t flash my breast.

Just because I am a mom it does not mean I am diseased and have to go to another room. I want to be part of life as well and not treated as an outcast just because my baby is hungry. And babies are hungry, like all the time lol! I breastfeed on demand, that equals a happy baby that never cries and frel secure and babies now to eat when hungry and take as they need.

• 3d

I have been breastfeeding in restaurants, shops, coffee shops, busses, trains, airplanes, parks, side walks, parks, benches, private parties etc etc... Never had anybody complaining. The only time I moved outside was once in a church.

• People get upset about it because they dont understand anything about it.
    When a woman is breastfeeding every single time the baby criea for it her boobs get fulled quickly with the milk and it has to be sucked out. That's why breastfeeding is consuming so leave the mothers alone

• Show more from Girls
    1