If you can’t get into college where do you go become a model?

What other jobs aren’t out there I want to do something inspiring and cool? Traveling? Culture?
Are***

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Never knew you had to be in college or have a college degree to do modelling.

If you meant fashion designer or something like that, then sure, but just walking the stage. nope.

But basically, you`ll have to sign up. Try ModelMayhem. com and make a profile and post yah pics and whatever, and hopefully you`ll get noticed by a agent lol

• No I was saying if you can’t Go to college then... I guess I will become a model I wasn’t saying go to college and become a model. I was asking what other jobs can I get that are interesting instead of going to college?

• Well, i`m sure you don`t wanna do adminitstration, nor finance either lol that`s boring as fuck

But, I don't know, try going into web design or app design. You can always do freelance work with a skill like that. I`m no model, so I don't know how it works. You`ll just have look up for auditions in your area, if modeling even has auditions lol just dig around on the net. But Modelmayhem is your first try. DO you already a set of profession pics taken? like real head shots and such to showcase them? might wanna start with that. Gotta have a portfolio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7PZIUnA3v4

Most Helpful Girl

• Who wants to be a model? I would hate that life.