Are you in the Christmas spirit?

Are you in the Christmas spirit?
  • Yes
  • No
  • What's Christmas?
    Vote C
  • I don't celebrate Christmas
    Vote D

4588

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes! Let's celebrate the ancient Pagan holiday by getting drunk, crossdressing, and burning down a tree!

• 1d

Sounds like a lot more fun to me anyways, so lets to motha fucka. Lets listen to some Metal too.

• 1d

Remember kids! A Christmas tree is legit a tree that was murdered by being sawed down 3/4 of the way, brought into some room, and then have cute little colorful decorations thrown on it, and even sometimes has people dancing and singing around it like "fuck you!" :D Imagine if the same thing was done to a baby, this is how the rest of the forest feels! Remember that! :D

• Love Christmas times. Just too cozy and warm

Most Helpful Girls

• I muslim so no believe Christmas real

• 1d

I disagree you still believe in Christmas because because every time this year you give presents to everyone around the world in the form of bombs! Wait a minute Santa is Muslim! 😂

• 1d

there are good muslims, then there are bad ones dude. just because one christian is a good person, doesn't mean another one is

• 1d

@vald9inches Dude, I gotta level with ya, I think I'd rather a bomb than the present of a a toy with a secret camera for some priest that my family is still good friends with. Check yourself. :) With Christianity, boisterous fist fighting, violence, death, etc over dumb little objects after the one day of supposedly being thankful is not exactly the greatest thing ever, much less are the Christian terrorists that existed way before 9/11 bombing churches, gunning down churches, and mass terrorism of thousands of people over nothing. If anything, Christianity is the #1 religion of terrorists. makes sense, given it's infiltration of paganism origins. Ya got no room to rag on muslims before christians check themselves 1000x over. Though, if you laugh, ignore, smirk, etc at what I said as expected, then please, continue spending grossly for Christmas, as us Jews are the ones raking in that cash ya know ;)