Girls, What type of guy would you rather be with?

Strong Tall and small dick
Weak Short Big dick
Then would you rather have a
rich guy that’s dumb or
a smart guy who has little money but can easily make money In the future?

6

What Girls Said 6

• Literally none of those things? I just want a guy who's nice, respectful and isn't going to rape and/or murder me. Dick size doesn't matter. Height doesn't matter. Wealth doesn't matter. I'd prefer if he were on par with my intelligence, but it's not an absolute requirement, as it is a high bar to meet.

• 4d

Hmm high bar what is your iq? Mine is 127 and I’m looking for someone who is smart like me and can have a intellectual conversation I’m tired of the people who talk like “y’all or Suh or Sah” or whatever they say also I don’t think any girl wants to be raped or murdered 😂

• 4d

I agree. Sometimes I cringe when I hear people my age speak. I don't remember what my exact IQ is, but it's over 130. (Around 140 I believe?) I've never put much stock into IQ. As much as I'd love someone who's read the same books and can hold a lively debate, having a high EQ is more important in a relationship.

• 4d

That is true but I’m very how do I say intelligent in the fields of science and engineering so I spend most of my time reading blueprints manufacturing and working on robots etc along with preparing to go to Washington for a job fair for Security Intelligence and Diplomacy mind you I’m only 17 also I do cyber security for fun on the side because it’s easy for me

• If those are my only options I would just stay single.

• Well that's silly. A clever man wouldn't be skint, and a dumb man would never be rich. Unless they are fuelled by their parents in which why would i date that?
    My only stipulation on height is that they're similar to mine. I don't really want to date someone by my knee.

• 3d

lol that’s all true but this is just for fun and how tall are you? And to be honest I wish I was fueled by my parents 😂

• 3d

5"9 is my height.
      Relying on parents is a huge red flag to me.

• 3d

Only reason I said that is because it’s hard enough to work on your own and try to support people and damn your taller than me 😂I’m like 5’6

• I’d rather be with a poor guy with the ambition to be successful because I’d help him build his dream

• Neither

• Guy 1