Why do people keep asking if I’m transgender? 😭😖😭😖😭?

No! I’m not. I’m all girl. Born a girl. I just suck at taking pictures and have no boobs. I might fail at being a girly girl but I’m all girl! 😖😣😓😖😣

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• From what I can see, I dont know how anyone could think that. I'm guessing that the people who say that are ignorant and think that the only visible difference between a girl and a guy (clothed) are boobs. You seem quite pretty, dont get yourself down, you do you.

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Thanks 😖 I think it’s too late

• 7d

Aw :( Well if it makes you feel any better the other day me and my friends found this old video of me. We all had a proper good laugh about how much I looked like a "typical" lesbian girl. My hair was way too long in elementary school. 😂

• Why the hell would people ask that. It’s horrible. It’s ignorant really. Just ignore those morons that ask because they or morons. And when should a moron ever make you feel bad.

From your picture it is obvious you are a girl. Morons. Lol. Laugh at them.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let the idiots get you down... you're cute looking and Eric loves you... that's all that counts !!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• That's pretty unfair honestly but most people will assume they are right on what they see, you don't need to be showing skin or whatever to prove being a woman but maybe make it a bit more obvious if you don't want the hastle.

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL r. i. p. I mean honestly they could be being genuine, in which case it really may be on how you look. I wouldn't stress it though, some of the most beautiful "girls" i've seen were trans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only one way to really know
    Leggings that are skin tight with a crop top 😛 take one for the team 😁

Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I never doubted that! :) just because you're not obvert with your body doesn't make you less of a girl :)

Hugs

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a girl! I have no idea why people are so stupid, but they are and they're always online. Cheer up Buttercup! 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Seriously? You look like a cute girl. They're jerks.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't listen to stupid people. They probably say like this just because they envy that you are going to marry

1|0
    0|0
  • It just dumb people everyone has their better features you just gotta find yours and emphasize it

1|0
    0|0
  • I can certainly tell you are a woman , a beautiful one for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems not so nice. What you’ve shown us I don’t see why that would be an issue

1|0
    0|0
  • You look like a girl, not a transsexual.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Small boobs doesn't make u a transgender... May be they are who asked u... Just chill...

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea you don't look it

1|0
    0|0
  • they are just trying to be mean I'd say

1|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I think Jess, I mean I was thinking deeply, and I think you should do a "how do I look" question in a super short mini skirt, cowgirl boots and your trusty cowgirl hat and in a nice super tight miniature top too, just to mess with the haters and also it would be an eye candy for some others lol )) what do you think, I think it's a great idea

• Nah, you look like a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Forget it. You're cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • You go girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you a transgender?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never would have thought you’re trans

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably chasers want you to be.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not sure how we're supposed to know why they do.

1|1
    0|0
  • lol girl be proud of who you are

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey calm down, all are mad, ignore them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes