Why do people keep asking if I’m transgender? 😭😖😭😖😭?

No! I’m not. I’m all girl. Born a girl. I just suck at taking pictures and have no boobs. I might fail at being a girly girl but I’m all girl! 😖😣😓😖😣

422

Most Helpful Guys

• From what I can see, I dont know how anyone could think that. I'm guessing that the people who say that are ignorant and think that the only visible difference between a girl and a guy (clothed) are boobs. You seem quite pretty, dont get yourself down, you do you.

• 7d

Thanks 😖 I think it’s too late

• 7d

Aw :( Well if it makes you feel any better the other day me and my friends found this old video of me. We all had a proper good laugh about how much I looked like a "typical" lesbian girl. My hair was way too long in elementary school. 😂

• Why the hell would people ask that. It’s horrible. It’s ignorant really. Just ignore those morons that ask because they or morons. And when should a moron ever make you feel bad.

From your picture it is obvious you are a girl. Morons. Lol. Laugh at them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let the idiots get you down... you're cute looking and Eric loves you... that's all that counts !!!