Do you have an Elf On A Shelf?

I think they are so much fun. If you wanna share some please do.. I find them hilarious. Do you have an Elf On A Shelf?

83

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it would be funny to give my daughters elf a fake machine gun and smear powdered sugar under his nose, and leave a note that said, “Say hello to my little friend.” My daughter is only 7, so she wouldn’t get it. It would mostly just be laughs for me. I’ve seen some other hilariously inappropriate ones too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a lot of them on my friends facebook pages but I don't know what they are trying to accomplish. Is it a way to get kids to behave for Santa?

• 7d

Yeah, its kind of Santa's spy, and they help bring Christmas cheer. There's a movie on youtube called the elf on the shelf and it's not a bad watch if you're with kids.