Do you have an Elf On A Shelf?

I think they are so much fun. If you wanna share some please do.. I find them hilarious. Do you have an Elf On A Shelf?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought it would be funny to give my daughters elf a fake machine gun and smear powdered sugar under his nose, and leave a note that said, “Say hello to my little friend.” My daughter is only 7, so she wouldn’t get it. It would mostly just be laughs for me. I’ve seen some other hilariously inappropriate ones too.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen a lot of them on my friends facebook pages but I don't know what they are trying to accomplish. Is it a way to get kids to behave for Santa?

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Yeah, its kind of Santa's spy, and they help bring Christmas cheer. There's a movie on youtube called the elf on the shelf and it's not a bad watch if you're with kids.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, I find them creepy

0|1
    0|0
  • I teach kindergarten and I have an elf on the shelf in my classroom. The kids voted on the name Snowflake and they're just crazy about finding her each morning. This year the kids are realky into the whole idea and they crack me up! Today, she left the sweeties some "kisses" which they happily made disappear before our principal could find the offending treats! 🌲♥️🌲♥️

2|1
    0|0
  • My naughty elf's keep doing mean things to the reindeer.

0|1
    0|0
  • We thought my 6 year old would like it but she had a meltdown the thought of her elf running around the house doing things while she was sleeping... lol needless to say we are toning it down with our elf

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t understand the purpose. Those were in high demand at my old job.

0|1
    0|0
    • Its just fun seeing how creative you can be with them and kids love it.

• I wish I did

0|1
    0|0
  • No but I freaking want one LOL

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• That picture lmfaooooo🤣🤣🤣

2|1
    0|0
    • 7d

I know, i was like... this could be a featured question if i choose something innocent for the photo... sometimes sacrifices just have to be made.

• 7d

Lmao, you made the right call

• 7d

;I don't always post provocative images... but when i do, it's Elf on a shelf.

• That's cute. Cheeky Smile.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes