Do you road rage?

Driving is the only time you’ll ever hear me wish death upon another individual. I don’t road rage (per say) however I absolutely lose my mind at stupid drivers. If you’re one of those people who sit in the passing lane and don’t move no matter what there’s a special place in Hell for you.Do you road rage?
6d
Ripppp

47

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't even road.

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m kind of live wire, so I’m definitely at risk for rage while driving. Disrespect and extreme stupidity both set me off, and I see both on the road all too often, especially since I drive like 6-10 hours a day traveling for my job. I got flipped off a few months ago and I literally parked in middle of the highway to yell at the kid who I had waved to pull over. My mom had actually died the night before and I think I was screaming that at him, like today was really not a day he wanted to fuck with me, and dude was just like “oh... I’m sorry man.” Took all the wind out of my sails, I’m like “shit... no... I’M sorry man”, and then realized I was almost causing accidents by being stopped in a travel lane, so we both went on our way lmfao. And over the summer, I forget exactly what happened, dude did something stupid, acted like it was my bad, yadda yadda, I think I told him I’d leave him somewhere he wouldn’t be found for a hundred years, his wife started freaking out (didn’t see her there, felt a little bad), and she made him drive off. I think I need to hire a chauffeur or something, I really shouldn’t be driving. Only a matter of time before I kill someone or someone puts a hole in me lmao.

• 6d

I also have a bad habit of following people. Like if you flip me off, I’ll follow you for a LONG time, all the way home if that’s where it ends up taking me. I switched interstates and followed a dude all the way into Connecticut not that long ago, probably in the last year or so. Dude flipped me off, I rolled down my window and told him to pull over, cuz that’s pussy to do it from a moving vehicle, square up if you want to disrespect. Dude starts sucking his middle finger, taunting and shit, I’m like “FUCK THAT.” He was driving a little faster than my car would go, so I’m motioning at him and mouthing words at him in his rearview, basically saying “guess what tough guy? You fucked up with the wrong dude, and now I’m going wherever you’re going!” We’re going like a hundred at this point lmao. Anyway, finally got on his passenger side, was going to roll my window and tell him I was going to follow him home, kick his ass, and show up the next day, and the next, and the next...

• 5d

Just remember it won’t heal like back in the day 😉

• 5d

^the realest shit you ever wrote😂

• i do, it's where i get to put all of my stress into a few sentences i can scream at a car that won't even hear me.