Is it true that a guy would marry a Jackie Kennedy but cheat with a Marilyn Monroe?

What I mean by that is a man would marry a good sophisticated woman but cheat with a more seductive woman, in many marriages I do think that is the case, perhaps they are bored so they think “why pick one when I could have both”

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Simple

0|1
    0|1
  • No, the reason Kennedy cheated was because he was the president and presidents always fuck around because they’re powerful people and people with wealth and influence tend to be tempted. Its like that South Park episode about Tiger Woods’ very publicized affair. Most men live modest lives and will not be confronted with the test that being drunk on power provides.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes men like sex with different people I don’t care what they say it’s true and women need attention so they cheat too.

0|1
    0|0
  • There is some truth in that, but I don't think they would necessarily cheat. It's more a matter of valuing the the quality woman more than the slut. it that makes sense. Men prefer to have casual sex and short term relationships with sluts, and marry quality women.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

*if that makes sense

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes