Do you ever have trouble sleeping at nights?

If so, what do you do to help?

311

What Guys Said 11

• i just keep myself busy, i once couldn't sleep and i was home alone it was about 1AM so i texted a friend of mine and he said he was outside with a few other guys, i ended up going out taking my scooter there and we ended up smoking some weed, stayed there until like 3 or 4 AM before i went back and went to sleep.

• I sleep like a baby. As in I wake up every 4 hours and start crying. And I won't go back to sleep till there's a breast in my mouth.

Doesn't have to be a human breast. I like fried chicken too.

• I do because I get nerve twitch a lot. Try smelling something menthol and put them near your eye. Also avoid being distracted by your phone. That blue light effect can make your brain think it's day light and can ruin your biological clock.

• Yes, like today. I usually run at 5am and that's what I was doing minutes ago.

• Yes I do.

I close my eyes and think unsexy thoughts. That kinda helps...

• Read something.
    Or sit quietly trying to think of nothing.

• I've never had trouble sleeping... But if I did, I'd take melatonin.

• Rain noises help

• I'd put on sleep isochronic tones

• Smokeup or jerk watching videos

• Most of the time yeah, remembering ur lord is the best way to help

What Girls Said 3

• Yes i do , but i fixed it by not talking my melatonin pill and then staying up until 5am and passing out anf waking up at 10am

• Well.. Its 8 am where i am now. I didn't sleep at all yet..

• 3d

Damn girl! Well if you need some company its 1130 here and no sign of sleeping yet πŸ˜‚

• 3d

You, too girl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dont die on me during the day

• 3d

Ill do my best πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I have had phases where I struggle to sleep at night. What has helped me was when I started my normal job & started going to the gym after word. My life changed a lot and at night I am so tired after a long day that it really helps me get to sleep. Another thing that prevents sleep is worrying and not being able to switch off. Best to switch off technology at least a hour before bed and allow yourself time to meditate, think & do other relaxing things like reading.