Do you have the balls to play Doom 2 on Nightmare difficulty?

I could not pass the level 3. I could go as far as the level 3.

11

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• it doesn't take any balls to play a videogame dude. if you fail, you just lose the game. so what? big deal xD

• 2d

You need to be a very badass to be able to play this game on Nightmare difficulty. Maybe 1 percent out of 1000 people can finish this game on Nightmare diffuculty. This skill level has a warning saying that this skill is not even remotely fair. You will get it when you play it on Nightmare difficulty.

• 2d

You have no idea how difficult it is to play Doom on Nightmare difficulty. You have no idea, man. I say the game maker made it impossibe to play the game on the hardest difficulty. Only exceptional people can play. This skill level is for no children.

• 2d

There are 5 difficulties in the game. The first 4 difficilties are playable difficultiea but the 5th difficulty is impossible to play and nothing like the first 4 difficulties.

On the 5th difficulty, once you kill the enemy, they reborn again. They dont die. That is what is impossible about playing the game on 5th difficulty.