How to love a man?

I am 56 years old, been married and divorced. Never married for love. I have never been in love nor have I ever been loved so I don’t know what it’s like.
I grew up in the 60s so I’m the last part of the baby boomers. So with that being said my parents were born in the 30s. And back then their parents never show their kids love. I love my kids and my granddaughter but I don’t know how to love a man.
I grew up in the 60s so on the last part of the baby boomers. So with that being said my pairs of war in the 30s. And back then their parents never show their kids love. I love my kids and my granddaughter but I don’t know how to love a man.

Advice?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can't force yourself to love a guy- it has to happen naturally. Find a good guy who you're compatible with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an old soul ❤️❤️ we often find partners with characteristics that we subconsciously want more of or less of. To truly differentiate between love and desire, you have to love yourself FULLY. Knowing you're whole as is. We typically get into relationships without recognizing that we only "love" an individual under certain conditions. Not unconditionally. If you want a loving relationship with someone, you should have the intent to share what you have. Not just to get what you can from them. Otherwise you will always feel unfulfilled. To love otherwise, you must love yourself!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No one wants me or loves me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes