How to love a man?

I am 56 years old, been married and divorced. Never married for love. I have never been in love nor have I ever been loved so I don’t know what it’s like.
I grew up in the 60s so I’m the last part of the baby boomers. So with that being said my parents were born in the 30s. And back then their parents never show their kids love. I love my kids and my granddaughter but I don’t know how to love a man.
I grew up in the 60s so on the last part of the baby boomers. So with that being said my pairs of war in the 30s. And back then their parents never show their kids love. I love my kids and my granddaughter but I don’t know how to love a man.

Advice?

03