What gets people to gossip about someone else's relationships and sex life?

Apparently I have a reputation of being a man eater and a wild child. I "use guys and play both men AND women" and I'm "totally cold inside when it comes to romantic love", "don't have feelings", "ice queen". So basically a female player/bitch/fuckboy/whore...

When the reality is I've only ever dated few guys in my life and I've never had sex with anyone I didn't truly care about. Also my life has been pretty much opposite to wild when it comes to these things, I'm not into women, I don't wear revealing clothes or act like a partygirl but I AM a genuinely good sweet girl and I DO KNOW how to love.

So what's with all the lies and gossip? Where does that come from and why do people do that? Cause I don't make lies about my social life. None of what is being talked about me is true, someone else is coming up with these stories. And I'm sick and tired of this.

13