Would You Rather: Choke to Death OR Drown to Death?

For me I'd for sure choose drown, hopefully it'll be quick.

614

What Guys Said 14

• Drowning is way worse are you kidding me? Your lungs are literally burning and you can feel ALL of it while you inevitably die as your eyes burn as well

• Choke! Drowning sucks but being choked out isn't too bad. I've been choked out a few times being a stubborn bastard about tapping to a sloppy RNC and its just really uncomfortable, I wouldn't even call it painful necessarily.

Having pulled people out of the water as a lifeguard pretty often (though to be fair usually well before they inhaled any water, let alone actually drowned) They are definitely in worse states of panic and pain as they cough and wretch on the side.

• If it was an arterial compression choke I'd choose that. Unconscious in seconds, dead in minutes.

• Choke as in being strangled? You actually pass out pretty quickly, and won’t know what happens after that
    I can’t imagine drowning being pleasant

• choke i guess.
    fun fact. if u drown in sea water, you'll be drowning for 10 min.

• It's actually the sensation...
    Definitely choked though. Usually doesn't last as long and you don't have to feel the water fill your lungs.

• What's the difference?

• Drown

• Why are you asking such question?

• 6d

Just would you rather question a would you rather is basically too horrible things and you have to choose one.

• 6d

I choose to save you and make you my housewife 😂

• 6d

Oops, haven't noticed your age, well until you become 18 or 20 😄

• I would prefer to drown.

• Who cares? When you are dead , you are dead.

• Choked definitely

• nothing?

• You’re basically choking to death when drowning too but it’s not a pleasant experience either way

What Girls Said 6

• Which one is faster? I would go that route so I wouldn't have to suffer as long, lol. However, you can choke on water as well so...

So I guess drowning. At least I'll have a nice view of the water and its surroundings while I'm dying, LOL

• 7d

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I THINK drowning you pass out after a few minutes, so maybe its quicker lol

• I almost drowned as a kid and it was not pleasant, being on the bottom of a boat launch and looking up seeing other kids looking down at you through the water and trying to breathe while in a panic, and wondering why none of them were trying to help me. I think I would chose choking.

• Choke to death. But why would I?

• I’d rather choke to death.

• I don't know maybe drowning

• Choke for sure. Neither would be quicker, but at least with chocking I’d still feel like I was breathing, I’d just feel dizzy until I passed out instead.