What is on your mind right now?

Is there anything you would like to talk about? Maybe you need to unload something that's bothering you, or there's something you're really happy about, e. g. a promotion or a vacation (or perhaps the holiday season) :D Anything you like... i'm all ears :)

39

Most Helpful Guy

• Does Lil'Jon ever say who, when, where, why, or how?

Who asks and answers him anyways that would illicit the responses "Okay!" and "Yeah!" with such vigor? The other musicians? The musical phrase? The perceived, listening audience? The response of a person that agrees with him and the situation?

These are the things that must be asked and possibly never answered.

• 😂😂😂 I feel ya, like, there are so many questions that nobody will ever know the answer to. Like, one thats always playing on my mind is that nobody will ever know what happens when you die... because nobody living will be able to say of course...

Most Helpful Girl