What is on your mind right now?

Is there anything you would like to talk about? Maybe you need to unload something that's bothering you, or there's something you're really happy about, e. g. a promotion or a vacation (or perhaps the holiday season) :D Anything you like... i'm all ears :)

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Does Lil'Jon ever say who, when, where, why, or how?

Who asks and answers him anyways that would illicit the responses "Okay!" and "Yeah!" with such vigor? The other musicians? The musical phrase? The perceived, listening audience? The response of a person that agrees with him and the situation?

These are the things that must be asked and possibly never answered.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😂😂😂 I feel ya, like, there are so many questions that nobody will ever know the answer to. Like, one thats always playing on my mind is that nobody will ever know what happens when you die... because nobody living will be able to say of course...

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Subies

0|0
    0|0
  • One of your other questions.

The Santa Claus one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to eat.
    Like…literally. I don't want to do that. Anymore, never.
    I don't want to think about such "who gives a fuck" topic, like what should I eat. I don't care, may my bod ybreak the laws of physics, I will not tell anyone, I just…don't want to invest my thought into something as…worthless, as eating.
    The worst part is I'll get hungry soon. And…IDK. What should I eat? I…fuckin' don't know. Why can't I just be left alone, working on my program, redesigning certain parts? That is fun, that might get me a job.
    No. Instead I have to be hungry. Like…fuck this shit, seriously. How did we survived evolution? It was probably too easy. We need to constantly eat. Just keep stuffing your mouth, because otherwise, body might just start loudly complain.
    I hate this universe.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really felt this. I get exactly what you're saying... I also think about the fact that we constantly breathe and when I think too much it starts to really annoy me like, maybe I don't want to inhale and exhale constantly. I can tell your brain is really crammed! If it makes you hungry, I had chicken fried rice for dinner this evening and it was delicious! Haha :P

• Show All
    • PMs might be better, than spamming here.

• Thats what I thought too lol

• Resting after my dinner, need to buy supplies tomorrow morning, getting my job interview finished.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I am a gentleman I'll ask first. Can we talk dirty?😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Finding a woman who would say Yes to anal sex. Everyone I date does everything except that.

0|0
    0|0
    • That must be really annoying, if you're into something and nobody you date is! I know a few girls who like it, and others that wouldn't dare try it

• Show All
    • Thanks again.

• No worries! :)

• Torn between food and sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh too much to put down here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes