How many of you had done the run and hide pretend I'm not here when you see that obnoxious annoying person that talks a lot?

I'm not being rude but man sure you know what I'm talking about that one particular person that obnoxiously talks none stop especially now in the Holidays when you have shopping to get done at the mall. Before you know it's has passed two hours all because of the persons mouth lol.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup. Except I work retail, and she now knows what I drive. Sometimes she'll be near my car just scoping me out as I come out the door. I think if someday I snap at her imma come out next afternoon to my car keyed or something.

She's like 55 and has literally nothing to do with her time. I think I'm just usually too nice to people like that.

Like you drop fifty hints that you wanna go or hang up the phone, but they just keep freaking talking. /rant

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG, that's why people avoid me... Lol