Should I stay or should I go now?

I am currently with my mom in a third world country and she trying to get her immigrant visa to live in USA permanently but we are waiting for the embassy email to approve or denied her visa. If I leave I wouldn't see my MOM on Christmas or new years since I would leave to america. If I stay I won't see my brother on Christmas or new year... What should I do? Should I stay in this country or should I go back home?

0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You should stay. You could even invite your brother down and spend Christmas all together.

by the way, your question immediately made me think of the Clash song. "Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now?". Look it up on YouTube.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should do whatever your heart tells you. What country do
    you feel the most comfortable in is how i see things? This is confused one
    it would be nice if everyone could have access and live within America
    and give it chance at life but you also have another country that you
    will always have feelings for deep down so this is hard situation.
    Best wishes and Merry Christmas & Happy New Year , you're missed
    when your not here.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay with your mum and have Christmas with her, catch up with your brother when you get back to the USA, you can Skype with him on Christmas day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Which do you want? If you want to leave it doesn’t make you a bad person

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say stay once you go back to the US you probably aren't going to where you and your mother are for some time so make the most of it while you can

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay with your mom. One day you all will be reunited and you can celebrate Christmas together with your mom and brother.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay... you'll see your bro next year.

https://youtu.be/xMaE6toi4mk

1|0
    0|0
  • Is money any object here?

1|0
    0|0
  • Leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Split the difference, if possible.

2|0
    0|0
  • Stay with your mom!

1|0
    0|0
  • Who have you seen more of?

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay for your Mom.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Home is where the heart is, where is your heart at? Stay where you are most happy. Christmas is only a day. It's supposed to be the holy day of remembering Christ's birth! The only person you ever need is Jesus, he is there with you always. The rest is up to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stay with Mom

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes