• They're OK
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• YES! So much that if I get a chance to give them hugs I get scared that I'll accidentally crush them! Animals are so cute! 😊😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya way too much. So cool that they understand us to some Degree
    Even lions, tigers, bears can be civilized with humans and actually accept a human as one of theirs

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 79

• Being an animal lover, I do adore them, but many of them are animals that most other people don't adore, e. g., snakes, lizards, geckos, and turtles.

4|1
    1|1
  • This little shit has literally destroyed my house but I still love him.

3|1
    0|0
  • animals yes

dogs to me are not animals. they are more of an abomination.

otherwise I like animals because they serve a purpose in the environment unlike dogs. If they disappeared, we'd all still be ok.

1|1
    2|0
    • What about disability dogs, guide dogs, and security dogs that check for drugs/food/pests at airports? They are still much faster then any technology that we currently have.
      Also what about working dogs on farms? A farmer would be lost without his dog.

• @Poppykate i still don't like them. They can snap at anytime.

• Yes i do. In away were kinda the same were here for a short time we love affection and. Exploring- bonding- eating and sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do.
    Every creature of the nature has a the right to life and love.

2|1
    0|0
  • They're ok, but to be honest I'm not really wanting to own a pet right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I imagine it's somehow related to empathy. I especially love rabbits. Humans are the funniest animals but sometimes they're also the worst.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs are better than most people. Yeah, they shit on your lawn but they don't shit on your life. They're also loyal and love you completely.

2|1
    0|0
    • My dad always told me that when you come home, the one thing that's for sure... Your dogs will always be glad to see you. Your wife might not be glad to see you, but your dogs will. :)

• Animals have helped man since day one. Whether they are food to eat or animals that aid man in their day to day activities or even just a pet,... for these reasons is why I adore animals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls prefer animals to their own children and that is a fact. Sad.

3|1
    1|0
    • Animals don't talk back. 🙂

• Show All
    • @thottttiana thanks 😂

• Animals -- yes. Domestic cats and dogs -- invasive species.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i love em, i grown up around animals for most my life, only in later years past 10 to be exact, i developed an allergy to the fur... however that will not stop me from having them around me...

I've had cats and dogs on my lap, knowing full well my eyes will swell up and look like golf balls, could be in so much agony too but.. way i see it... my allergy is not their fault, and as such I will continue to be friendly with them, even spend as much time as possible around them, even if my body hates me lol

pop an anti-histamine and 30 mins later im ok lol (on a good day that is)

1|0
    0|0
  • This may make me sound terrible, but it depends on the breed and behavior of an animal for me to adore them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do care for their well-being, but I can’t say I “adore” all animals. I adore my dogs

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but I wouldn't take a domestic animal. I'm afraid I wouldn't have the time to properly take care of it :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cats only. I worship cats. Other animals are inferior.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love all types of animals. Lived with different types too. But in the end dogs are my favorite. Very loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually just got done petting a Shiba Inu. I love animals.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the animal. Certainly don't adore any lizards 😑

2|0
    0|0
  • If I was to choose between saving an animal or a human being, I'd pick the human being anyday. Animals are meant to survive on their own

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always loved animals. They're interesting. Some species are more so than others like Sharks, Jerboas, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you give them freindship they will never betray you and be your best freind to the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well yea appart from dogs cause there a bit too much unpredictable in my opinion.
    Plus been bitten like 5 times by different dogs and they always seem to bark at me for no reason.

At least cats just fall asleep and don't bother me for no reason and normally they just ignore people they don't know unlike dogs. And every time they come up to all they want is food or strokes.
    Dogs just come up to you and do whatever and in my case it's always bad news.

Ps how cannot i like animals they make up most of my food.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like. Yes. The kitty is great.

But probly not quite like you. I don't gush.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not crazy about animals.
    I do like watching birds from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Domesticated animals, yes. Wild animals I can live without.

1|0
    0|0
  • For sure

Both myself and my girlfriend have horses, dogs, cats, rats, and a snake together

2|0
    0|0
  • I am absolutely an animal person and have been since I was a kid.

2|0
    0|0
  • They are humans best friends with undying love and affection

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 52

• I like animals more than people. Animals reduce me to a pile of mush. I don’t babytalk children but I will babytalk the hell out of an animal.

3|3
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssss, animals are amazing and I adore them all, especially cats

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss, I adore birbs <3

Do you adore animals?

2|0
    0|0
  • Animals can be great, or they can be pretty scary.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do. Especially considering the amount of discrimination that goes on within the human race. It’s nice to have a pet to warm up to that doesn’t judge the same way humans do.

1|1
    0|0
  • I respect and appreciate animals and I love mine but I hate it when people call me an animal lover... it is as if everyone is suddenly 5 years old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! I adore them a bit more then humans. XD
    ( my babies. X)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all animals XD also is it only me who feels like that pic looks like the animals are in some rap video? Lmao.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm a huge animal person. I grew up spending a lot time at our ranch and loved all the animals, even the mules.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs will always be my number 1, but I also love bunnies, parrots/parakeets, and freshwater cichlids.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, much better than some people. I have always had a deep love for animals and nature in general.

1|0
    0|0
  • cute, but i do not care for pets. I like animals from a distance lol or just for a small moment

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't dig them often sometimes enjoy big male studs

1|0
    0|0
  • I was just watching the a bunch of dog compilations 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Dogs come from heaven and cats are basically satan.

1|0
    0|1
  • I love <3 animals!

3|1
    0|0
  • I'm a little scared of the people who said no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love all animals fur or no fur.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only adore God and Jesus Christ.

1|2
    0|1
  • Cats, dogs, fluffy cute things!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love them so much