What are your pet peeves/oddities/OCD tendencies?

I liked this meme but I strongly prefer odd numbers to even ones, etc.What are your pet peeves/oddities/OCD tendencies?

1326

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL. I prefer even numbers.
    And also whenever I write a paper or make a video, I feel every little piece of information is important and I have to include it

• That’s necessary for legal reasons!
      Haha my dad gets irate if I set his TV volume on an odd number.

• I don't know why. It was just an OCD I had to do

• LOL. Thanks for MHO

• People not eating all the food on their plate

Things not being locked or secured properly (this was a useful trait in a previous job)

Liking even numbers but not odd ones

• Really? Even if they are full?

I agree with that because it can be hazardous.

I really like 3’s. 333 especially.

• Yeah, even if they are full

Also people who scream and yell a lot instead of talking calmly

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• Is that Mitch? 😊

• Yesssss, girl!!!

• I’ll be watching !

Lol I’ve been listening to him since last night after your post 😊🌹

• Yay!!! Hope you got some good laughs.

• When people smack and slurp their food.
    When driving at night and a car with their brights on tailgates behind me.
    When others are patient when I'm angry.
    Giggling teenagers.
    Messy people.
    Bad singers.
    Crushes and infatuations.
    Describing scenarios with, "And I was like..."
    When people end their sentences with "so."

The list goes on.