What are your pet peeves/oddities/OCD tendencies?

I liked this meme but I strongly prefer odd numbers to even ones, etc.What are your pet peeves/oddities/OCD tendencies?

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• LOL. I prefer even numbers.
    And also whenever I write a paper or make a video, I feel every little piece of information is important and I have to include it

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s necessary for legal reasons!
      Haha my dad gets irate if I set his TV volume on an odd number.

• Show All
    • I don't know why. It was just an OCD I had to do

• LOL. Thanks for MHO

• People not eating all the food on their plate

Things not being locked or secured properly (this was a useful trait in a previous job)

Liking even numbers but not odd ones

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Even if they are full?

I agree with that because it can be hazardous.

I really like 3’s. 333 especially.

• Yeah, even if they are full

Also people who scream and yell a lot instead of talking calmly

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girls

• Is that Mitch? 😊

1|0
    0|0
    • Yesssss, girl!!!

• Show All
    • I’ll be watching !

Lol I’ve been listening to him since last night after your post 😊🌹

• Yay!!! Hope you got some good laughs.

• When people smack and slurp their food.
    When driving at night and a car with their brights on tailgates behind me.
    When others are patient when I'm angry.
    Giggling teenagers.
    Messy people.
    Bad singers.
    Crushes and infatuations.
    Describing scenarios with, "And I was like..."
    When people end their sentences with "so."

The list goes on.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Make it 24 and you got a deal. That has a bunch of cool factors.

Coins in the picket stacked from largest to smallest. If there's only one quarter it's kind of freaky.

If the keys on the key chain aren't pointed the same direction - OMG I can't even finish the sentence on that one.

Step on a crack, break your mother's back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sidewalk cracks got to stuff over them, and got to recheck to make sure doors are locked

1|0
    0|0
    • I recheck locks too because I know the one time I don’t check, I’m going to get murdered. 😳
      Oh my goodness though, the sidewalk one drives me bonkers. I have 42 students that have decided they can no longer step on cracks.

• Odd and even numbers are not a big thing to me, I don't really have a preference but just when I'm watching TV I like the volume on either a multiple of 5 or ending in 8 but this isn't always cause of OCD, it's also about what volumes suit best for different times... I also like things straight and in place, like if the coffee table or sofa or basically anything is crooked then I will straighten it out. My pet peeves are, when people mistreat animals or birds or other species, when people don't think, when people are being unhygienic in my company or the company of other people too...

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate people that mistreat animals. It’s a common thing where I live to decide you’re capable of owning a duckling or a rabbit around the Easter holiday. These animals end up just dying because “I didn't realize it wouldn’t survive a life in my bathtub of the apartment.”
      Sorry to be long winded. That one gets me.

• Yeah, it just horrible that people keep doing this and no one ever even realizes that it's wrong...

• Huh. Remind to answer this in a bit. Kind of a list. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • So far, my pet peeves are I am very tidy. I clean all the time and everything has to be in it's proper place. It is taking me a long time to clean up this house cause I am too picky.

• Show All
    • Oh fk me, Ok. Lets see if I can redo this...

• 1) keep everything clean
      2) everything has to be in a certain spot.
      3) If it doesn't work, I have to fix it.
      5) usually has to be in 3's but 2 is the magic number baby! it takes 2.. haha. But 2 could become 3 after a while.

• Probably my biggest pet peeve is when someone puts the toilet paper on the wrong way. The paper should always roll from over and not under, and don't even get me started on the people who just set the new roll on top of the empty one.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ain’t nobody got time for that!

Top pet peeve:
    I can’t stand when somebody whistles at me to get my attention. I’m neither your dog or your bitch.

Top OCD tendency:
    I count just about everything that is repetitive. A couple examples would be from the steps up a flight of stairs or the number of times my blinker will flash when I’m stopped at a red light.

One more that’s kind of related:
    Nothing needs to be an even or odd number, but there must be some sort of pattern to things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally don’t like when someone stands directly behind me. It’ll get my spider senses going.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got check the refrigerator doors to make sure they are closed tightly
    and won't open up easy. I got make sure the doors are locked and
    there is so many here leave the door unlocked and just go in the room
    I got thing to make sure the garbage is tightly down inside the kitchen
    garbage can and i like to get as much use out of one that i can do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like things even and smooth
    I prefer wet over dry
    I hate being talked over or ignored

1|0
    0|0
  • I too prefer odd to even.
    Mostly because it irritates the shit out of most people. I live to offend. I'm as non "PC" as it gets. A relic of the 20th century and the analog era before "politically correct bullshit" ever existed.
    If that offends you, that's great ya little snowflake cumstain... now fuck off until you grow a pair... incel shitstick...

0|0
    0|0
  • OCD is much more complicated than what people think it is. People that say they have "OCD Tendencies" have never actually met someone with the real disorder.

1|0
    0|0
  • ohhh sis, my personality is made up by pet pevees 😂😁 if u check the book of definitions my photo is there besides OCD 🤣

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a pathological need to hold doors open, even for strangers. I must spend about an hour every week of combined time holding doors open.

If I let go of a door when someone is close, I get a really bad conscience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I prefer even numbers to odd numbers, I always eat the red m&m's last, and I have to make sure all my windows and doors are locked before I leave my house, even though I know they're already locked

0|0
    0|0
  • Double checking everything I do.
    Also the meme is very accurate.

1|0
    0|0
  • I open the fridge all the time even when I'm not hungry at all. If I'm on the toilet I have to open doors and cabinets to look inside while I do my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a counter... I count everything in 5s. But if a train comes I stop and have to count all the cars

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah mitch hedberg!

2|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... I have a specific time I must shower and it bothers me when people don't allow me to shower. Well it's shower and shave.

I have a schedule of clothing in which I have a clothes for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and another set for Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

This no longer applies to me, but as a kid, I found odd numbers more distressing than even numbers. I guess it's because even numbers are "balanced".

I absolutely hate parties and without my notebook, calculator, pen, and other stuff, I would have nothing to do by sleep through it.

Yeah, my family wants me to loosen up.

0|0
    0|0
  • High pitches noise or nonstop barking piss me off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hearing. People. Eat!

0|0
    0|0
  • Man, poor Mitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate walking barefoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who cut in front of you in. line

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Right, I have it bad so here goes:
    I have to have everything in a certain place/positioned straight. This includes making sure my car is parked with the tyres straight every single time and rearranging things on a table in front of me until I'm happy.
    I have to always check doors are locked three times before I leave.
    I have to make sure that the gas is all off on the cooker before I leave, even if I haven't used it.
    I have to make sure there is nothing touching radiators in case of a fire before I leave the house.
    I can't stand people that eat loudly, especially making mastication noises whilst chewing. This also extends to open mouth chewers.
    I can't stand people talking over me.
    I can't stand people who seem to think my long sightedness means I only register their presence WHEN THEY'RE STOOD RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
    I can't stand people shouting when they're on the phone/in public with others.
    I absolutely hate when people decide to start a conversation in another language when surrounded by people who speak English, knowing full well we don't understand.
    And lastly, I hate drivers that NEVER use indicators.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very peculiar with food. I already don't eat some 60% of all foods because there's something about them I don't like, and I absolutely cannot eat anything from another person's hand. Like you know when someone offers you chewing gum or M&Ms or some other quick snack out of their hand. I despise it when people do that. Don't touch my food. It's just eww. Oh and another thing I absolutely can't stand is the sounds people make when they eat. It's to the point where I actually cannot be in restaurants where the music doesn't somehow overtone those noises.

On an entirely different note, you know how some people are really into slime? That's flower foam for me 😂 I actually went into a local flower shop just to buy some for a couple of cents and crush it at home, it was a great experience and definitely worth every penny!

Oh and I wash my hands some 35 times a day. It sounds harmless but it actually made the skin on my hands so dry that my knuckles have become all chapped and the skin in between my fingers is peeling off. I don't know how to help it though..

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I need to touch my face I have to make sure my hands are clean because I have like this weird obsession with my skin.

I have to at least wash my face with warm water every night and I have a turmeric mask I apply every day because like I said... weird obsession with my skin.

I also take 3 fish oil tablets a day because I have a habit of cracking my knuckles and they're meant it help ease/prevent arthritis or something

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather things be in a messy pile than messy in the right place, everything has an order to it.

I hate hate hate rings on tables... It can warp wood why does nobody see that!!

I hate being stared at, especially when I look in your direction and you're still staring it creeps me out.

Can't think of any more atm

0|0
    0|0
  • When im hanging the washing up, i have a particular order of the clothes e. g. long pants, jumpers, long sleeves, sleeves, no sleeves, singlets etc.. i also colour coordinate them as i go...

I also love the smell of air con, especially when you've just turned it on and that first flow of coolness comes through and it has that aroma.. loooove it !!!

Oh and anything eucalyptpus, i am obsessed with that scent!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • This meme is true but for me it is the number 7. So I have to have 7 Rules or my OCD will drive my crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • When people keep freggin staring at me. Whenever that happens I tilt my head to the side and say "df u staring at me for" it works every time and I argue with random people its funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hands. Need to wash them whenever i step foot outside, or touch anything uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I hear you eat I will take my food and walk away if I can or I’ll become very agitated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can’t eat from metal utensils. Too many germs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smacking while eating rude people liar's.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes