Do you feel old?

I do... I’m gonna be 27 in two months and I feel like so much of my life has past me by already 😒
  • Yes
  • No
2d
Jesus christ I never noticed how many responses this one got... thanks guys & girls! Jesus christ 😂

5486

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah I do and one of my biggest fears lately is to wake up one day and feel like I wasted my life

• 27 isn't that old tho

• 4d

Stay sharp. Keep fit. Make good decisions. You'll do great!!!

• 1d

@iliamilik l am not old

Most Helpful Guys

• No. It;s just that we are out of Playland and we have to start making life mean something. Want meaning? Join the Marines.
    Do you feel old?

• You frigging kidding me? You feel old because you're going to be 27?

I'm almost 39... For the most part I feel the same as I did when I was 23. Actually some co-workers were surprised at my age. They were 21 and thought I was perhaps 24 or 25.

Still too much sh*t to do in my life, and since I plan on living forever, that's a lot of time to do stuff in.

Oh wait... You're part of that Emo generation aren't you?

That explains the self loathing over your wasted life and how you're so close to death's door. 😝