What would you do if you knew you wouldn't be judged?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Dress up in a latex suit and fight (petty) crime. There are old grannies who need saving.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wear whatever I want and walk around with my hair all over the place.

1|1
    1|0
  • Walk up to my interest and kiss him and depending on my mood jump him hahaha

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• - I would go naked to every place where the weather is so hot to be ok being naked.
    - I would put some advertisements in the street encouraging girls I would probably like to contact me (first requirement: being non feminist).
    - Complaining in a public newspaper about unfair laws.

0|1
    0|1
  • I just don't understand how people are so obsessed with how others view them and the judgement of people. I just do whatever I want and don't care about the opinions of those that surround me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go spend some time with a prositute but really just to cuddle and talk, as if I could even afford that...

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't really think of anything because there still would be me to judge my self. Also hitting on you seems to become a cliche and some cases a little creepy of an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d have a massive Mfffffff orgy. Just me and the collage volleyball team!

0|0
    0|1
  • I would fart whenever I feel like it. #NoMoreHoldingBack

1|2
    0|0
  • Not care about being judged as I don't care about it anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same things I do now, cause I don’t care what anyone thinks about what I say or do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably be pretty unmotivated to do anything. Most of the time we do things to gain positive attention from others. Even if we act in self interest, having wealth or success is pretty boring if no one cares or is there to share it with you. If no one is judging you then that means your actions won't generate any positive or negative attention from others, which is fairly boring in my opinion. The idea that you shouldn't judge others is ludicrous to me. We judge others all the time and our satisfaction in life often depend on being judged positively by others. Positive judgement is an indication that you're doing something right or good, while negative indicates that something you're doing is wrong or bad. No feedback is just maddening and unrealistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone gets judged in the end.

Id just have fun.. do whatever!

1|0
    0|1
  • Eres muy linda.. i would probably try each kind of drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do mean things like they do in the tv series "The purge"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing different to what I do now, I don't think.

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing because i already do that

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you give a better idea of your topic?

0|1
    0|0
  • Be myself

0|0
    0|0
    • so that means you are really a deviant , but others keep you from being that now?

• Deviant? No.

I try to be myself but social pressures can make it hard. I would say I am 80% myself on average. I would like to be 100%

• Walk around naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would ask more women out. Build my confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a cloth gym shirt and track pants everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most probably start dating you 🤣😂🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • The same shit I already do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get drunk or extremely high on the job

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same as I do now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk around naked all day long.

0|0
    0|0
  • hang up side down in Tarzan out fit

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will make a party, it is a beautiful gift

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I'd do it anyway. There's always at least one person who's gonna try and be a dickhead just to stave off some boredom, don't let them get a rise out of you and do whatever the fuck you want, it's your choice. Like honestly, fuck them all if they judge without knowing the full story

0|1
    0|0
  • Be able to not make my facebook private seriously so many people prowling around trying to get people fired or in trouble with their jobs for the stuff on their facebooks. Bullshit, people deserve privacy like everyone else. Especially in fields like Nurses, teachers, ECES, doctors where people are judging you if you have a wine or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've said this before, and my answer remains the same. I'd wear a medieval looking cloak everywhere I went. Why the heck did those go out of style?

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably go wild on my crush and live in a forest with all the nature and be a proper tree hugging hippy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many many things. Such as as telling my family, especially my male first cousin that I fuked his best friend hahahahahaha

0|2
    1|1
  • come out of the closet

1|1
    0|2
  • Eat cake naked on top of the Statue of Liberty

2|0
    0|0
  • Judge others

2|1
    0|0
  • dance through the streets with music blaring out

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress like I live in the roaring 20s

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more outgoing

0|0
    0|0
  • I would stalk the guy I like and follow him home and find out where he lives

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a threesome but with 2 guys

0|2
    1|4
    • Show All
    • No I wasn’t asking and @taleswapper sounds fun!!!

• I’d have open relationships with people and sleep with men casually. (While being safe.)

0|2
    2|3

Recommended myTakes