Do you sometimes feel you are ugly when you have a bad mood?

Sometimes I feel like I'm Shrek when my mood is terrible , other times I feel like good looking when I'm happy.

79

Most Helpful Girls

• I do all the time.

• 4d

You are very gorgeous , doesn't make any sense you feel that way 😄☺

• 4d

I'm okay but everyone has there moments.
      And so are you btw!

Most Helpful Guys

• YES SO RELATABLE and it's very annoying haha, makes everything even worse!

• Just depends on my general emotional level.
    High to low-

A) "Lit"-
    A) In this stage I am as happy as I could be, you can insult me or praise me and I couldn't tell the difference cuz I'm so happy that I'm not actually listening :p

B) Super happy-
    B) In this stage I am easily distracted and rarely take in everything that people say, my happiness tends to spread to others when I am in this state or higher though :)

C) Happy-
    C) In this state, I am manageable, I am compliant and not overly hyper.

D) Giggly-
    D) If I am giggly, forget telling me anything important cuz I'm not listening, I'm busy laughing at my own thoughts about what life would be like if we had harpoon dicks and nipples you could unscrew...

E) Apathetic-
    E) In this phase, I am listening but because I am so careless, I see no point in taking any of it seriously so you could tell me something super serious and I would give it the same importance as if you told me that the colour white had just gone one shade lighter.

F) Slightly down-
    F) In this phase I am listening but I tend to slouch more and often daydream a little more, I will also do everything a little less enthusiastically.

G) Grouchy-
    G) I will work hard cuz I am currently annoyed and am imagining all the annoying things that then give me the energy to work and I therefore become more irritable.

H) Easily pissed off-
    H) I will focus on one task while annoyed and even if someone tries to lighten the mood with a light joke, I am annoyed and either give them the cold shoulder or glare their soul out of them and wedge it in upside down back in them.

I) Angry at the world for my misfortunes-
    I) I will be secluding myself at college or school when I do this and just be talking to myself, not a good time to find me but I'm not really dangerous at this point, I'm still angry at the thoughts in my head.

J) Already drawn a mind map of how I will end the world-
    J) You CAN look for me, it's unadvisable but you can. I won't do anything to you because I still have one thing stopping me getting aggressive and that's my views on law abiding.

K) DON'T APPROACH ME LEVEL-
    K) At this point... I don't even care if I went into solitary confinement in a prison, In this stage I would be more than capable of illegal behaviour. At this point I have already made a map in my head of who I am finishing first and who I sinish last and if any will be spared. This phase is rather rare though, I get this one about 5-6 times in 6 months so... roughly 12 times a year :)

L) Regretful-
    L) I hate everything I have done so far.

M) Depressed and heavy guilt-
    M) I feel like everyone hates me or is pretending to like me out of pity or for some other reason.

N) Currently hugging a brick wall cuz I need some love-
    N) I am isolated and just want time to cool my mind, hug a wall while trying to control my own thoughts, this is my moment where I am recovering, I am regaining morals etc. so it's not a good time to interrupt.

O) Slumped in a comfy corner with a sad song playing on repeat with my hoodie hiding my face, you can approach but I won't reveal my face and I likely won't talk, just nod and shake so they have to be "Yes" "No" questions-

O) I have gone through the brick hugging phase and am currently just resting to fix myself, I don't really care if someone approaches me and will not be dangerous to you physically anymore.

In none of these do I hate my body <3 ^__^