How do you act when you're angry?

Do you punch into a wall? Do you put your angry on someone else? Do you throw things down, Etc?

96

What Guys Said 6

• I used to throw things and punch the wall, but then I shattered my knuckle because I hit the wall so hard so now I just deal with it quietly and alone.

• I'd probably kill something, luckily I don't get angry

• I scream at people online.

In real life Ibecome shut off, pray and hope for it to pass.

• Outwardly, I seem very calm... even while my blood is boiling.

• Quietly

• I hold it in lol or cuss a lot

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on how angry I am. I can go quiet, be very curt, or not talk to anyone until I feel better, or my favorite stress relief: going to my punching bag and hitting or kicking it until I wear myself out

I have punched a hole in a door before but I can't do that very often- it's hard to explain to people who come over, LOL

• I either get completely silent and lock myself in my room to silently brood, or I get extremely sarcastic and go off on the person who made me angry.

I threw a stuffed animal at my window before too, but me expressing anger like that is rare.

• I cry. I hate that it makes me cry but I guess it’s just a way to get the anger out

• I try to calm myself down and understand why i am angry and then i will pray about it and let it go. Sometimes it doesn't go away at once but I've nv rlly been the type to hold onto anger.

• i cuss

• I turn into the hulk.

• I act angry

• I start yelling or I put my angry on someone else.

• I cry