Why do men approach girls who look underage?

Why do men approach girls they think are underage and talk to them. Like a guy once came up to me and asked me how old I was. I then told him my age and he said "oh I thought you were 15 you look really young" which I get a lot I have a baby face and still pay child prices at most places I go ( I'm cheap sue me) but like why approach someone if you think there underage.

What's the point? Are you trying to catch a charge?

What's the motive? What's the mind set when you do something like that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps a misguided attempt to recapture lost youth.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a lot of creepy guys out there

3|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Just put of curiosity, where do you live and what child prices do you pay? In America the child rate is pretty strict for 12 and under. I've never been to a place that had discounts for teenagers.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I don't live in America. Here child prices are up to 16 student prices are up to 18 after that you need student ID to get a student discount

• I think their trying to be nice lol there hardly gonna be like jeez I thought u were 50!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that’s just creepy. Some guys are stupid, or just straight up like children 🤢

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are really curious what the inside of a prison looks like.

3|0
    0|1
  • I dunno probably cause your cute.

Plus there is nothing wrong to been attracted a girl who still looks like they haven't aged yet or have a babyface.

Also about 50% of men like younger girls rather than older so that's another reason.

Could be many reasons of it, but i don't think it is a pervy thing unless there over 50 or something. Plus men know some women can still look 15 but be over 18.

Plus i saw a girl in my school same age as me and i talked to her thinking she was 2 years younger, but i didn't have any mindset of thinking this girl is attractive cause she looks younger than me by a couple of years.

0|0
    0|1
  • Some men are perverted sick creeps.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a lot of child molesters out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably they are cute.

0|0
    1|1
  • Maybe they do it in the hopes that a VERY young looking girl WILL actually be of "legal" age, but they can then fantasize that she is NOT of "legal" age. I'm sure a lot of men have this fetish, but would never admit it.

1|1
    0|1
    • 3d

Sure they have

• 3d

Also it is possible that the guy thought the girl was an adult (18+) but just wanted to make sure is she was and simply made an innocent comment "oh, I thought You were 15" - like jokingly because she looks younger.
      I think the asker totally misinterpreted what the guy wanted to comunicate there

• Uh... whats wrong with liking younger looking women? I mean by that logic anyone who is attracted to Asians is a pedo.

0|1
    1|1
  • I look younger too, most think I'm 16 or so. I've had men approach me and make comments on my body under the assumption that I'm a minor (often asking me what 'grade' I'm in at some point). They probably think that you'll be easy to manipulate and you won't do anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe wondering why you’re by yourself or the places you’re at if you look younger than you are , so they are curious and that’s why they ask

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know man... I got approach once and told them I go to school and that I am 16

1|0
    0|0
  • Well because a lot of them are pedos it’s very simple and sad

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like underage girls.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes