How do I forget someone?

I’ve had a girl on my mind for months now, I’ve already asked her out and been rejected by her. I see her almost everyday at school and we pretend we don’t see each other for the most part, but there’s no way we can avoid each other. I think about her all the time even though I know she doesn’t want me, and I’m fine with that, but I can’t stop thinking about her. It’s gotten to the point where I have dreams about her too, how do I get her off my mind?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Ah man, the feels... it's hard and really the only way to get over her is time and finding someone else. Seeing her everyday does not help though. Find ways to distract yourself in the meantime: have your friends keep you company, hang out with other girls... basically, keep your mind distracted until eventually you get over here. But like I said, it's not going to happen overnight so be patient.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I hate being a pessimist, but I have no close friends. That girl was the first one I’ve ever approached and talked to, so there’s nobody who can really tell this about.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes