How to take care of yourself mentally and physically after a drug binge?

So yesterday I took Methamphetamine, bad decision I know. I'm not a regular user of this drug this is my second time ever trying it out of curiosity again but this time I did a lot my first time i only did little. But anyway my question is how do you recover from it I can't eat, my jaw is sore, and my head hurts. Needless to say I'll never be doing it again. (Please answer only if you have helpful suggestions. Don't answer if your gonna be stubborn no one has time for that.)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Get some Gatorade or something similar, your body is depleted of electrolytes and any way you can get some back in will help you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never get curious with drugs ever again. Read up on it before you take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of electrolytes, water, If you can eat, eat something fatty, make sure you are keep warm and comfortable, massage your jaw constantly and be ready for the bout of depression usually 2 or 3 days later

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Frankly I couldn't, someone else had to look after me. Never done meth, but have done a lot of opiates, from vicodin to heroin. I imagine withdrawal symptoms are different but comparable.

Definitely get a lot of water in your system. Find someone who doesn't use but you can trust not to say anything about it to other people, see if you can crash with them for a few.

I know a lack of appetite is a side effect of meth (and coke), so that should be expected. Force down what you can. I wouldn't suggest taking anything for your headaches. Your blood needs to thin out all the foreign shit in it, so you should avoid adding to it.

Maybe juice it up a little, get some OJ in your system. Get that vitamin C going.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink a lot of water. Take some ibuprofen for the headache.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes