How to take care of yourself mentally and physically after a drug binge?

So yesterday I took Methamphetamine, bad decision I know. I'm not a regular user of this drug this is my second time ever trying it out of curiosity again but this time I did a lot my first time i only did little. But anyway my question is how do you recover from it I can't eat, my jaw is sore, and my head hurts. Needless to say I'll never be doing it again. (Please answer only if you have helpful suggestions. Don't answer if your gonna be stubborn no one has time for that.)

23