Long Question, What you think? Did I Ace the interview or nah?

THE INTERVIEW ( 2 MOMS) : The job is for a full time nanny postion and its for two babies ages 5 months. Driving not required. 50 hrs with payroll

She said we want someone who up to date on shots and flu shot

I told her no I don't have up to date

She said she want me to create activity and edcuational activity for the babies

I told her she has to be the one to create a routine and I'll follow and learn what I have to help

She ask If I was Cpr and First aid trained

I said no.

She asked how much I charge

I said 20-25 an hour

What do you on emergency?

I said I would call parents
and than go from there.

Are you legal to work in US?

I said yes

They ask if I can handle two babies at the time and what I would do to best handle?

I basically didn't know what to say and said I would try to work with the parents on how to go from there. Or try to make a routine similar or have one sleep first and the next sleep after. that kinda of thing.

They ask if I had kids?

I said no

Then they asked for 3 reference?
I said ok

From what you read above? Do you think I didn't get the job? Or, do you think I have at least a chance? What do you predict that will happen? Do you
recommend me getting CPR AND first aid in the future... For next time?

THANKS.

17