Why do GAG readers just say what is socially expected for people to agree rather then how they really feel?

• Why do GAG readers just say what is socially expected for people to agree rather then how they really feel?They are mindless zombies.
    Vote A
  • Why do GAG readers just say what is socially expected for people to agree rather then how they really feel?They don't.
    Vote B
  • Why do GAG readers just say what is socially expected for people to agree rather then how they really feel?They are sheep and like to fit in.
    Vote C
  • Why do GAG readers just say what is socially expected for people to agree rather then how they really feel?They wait and see what is the popular opinion they follow that.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
its good to see people get defensive, tells you this may be about them 😅

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Thats the funny thing about majority opinions. They're the majority *because* that's how the *majority* of people feel. You want people to just start saying random ass shit? Is it so weird that when you poll a large group of people about a situation, a sizeable amount of the group will end up having similar thoughts on the matter?

Also, isn't this good for people like you? Now you get to post dumb shit acting like you're some kind of wokeass revolutionary? I bet you wonder why it's so hard for people to see through the fakeness of society and pride yourself on being contrary, as if that was such an original avenue of rebellion.

0|4
    0|0
    • disagree i posted this to emphasis way lots are , if i get people thinking about this my jobs done.

you naive to yourself if you believe most don't just follow whats expected, yes its a poll where the most typical response is expected.

i pride myself on being able to have my own thoughts, yes whats a life if you just do what is expected?

• Show All
    • Well isn't everything already prefabricated and free will is a lie?

• anyway thanks for the discussion i respect your views have a nice day

Most Helpful Guys

• Speaking as someone who has free will... you present an interesting question and I think generally most people on GAG take the default position and tag along with what is socially expected by them rather, than by their own personal convictions.

However, there will always be some exceptions to the rule. It take a great deal of courage to speak with conviction from ones own personal standpoint, even when many will respond with the socially accepted default position to a topic or question.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• They just say whatever they think is the appropriate, approved response.

But not me. I say the first, extremely stupid thing that pops into my head.

Pinto beans.

0|1
    0|1
  • Because most of them are sheep. Rather than speak their mind, they agree with whatever is popular to fit in and make everyone "happy."

Sad really

0|1
    0|1
    • cynical i couldn't agree more most go for the socially acceptable answer over own thoughts when isn't that the point of all this to see different opinions? πŸ™Œ πŸ‘

What Guys Said 6

• Some do... some don't... some people fuck sheep... some don't... some people fuck corpses... It's life. I hope that's a socially exceptable response

0|1
    0|0
  • Thinking that one knows what people "really feel" is quite a mindless-zombie-sheep-like characteristic.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think that is only the case some of the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are mindless zombies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can you give an example?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes