Do you think women who accuses a man falsely of rape should go to jail?

Girls accuse guys of rape all the time. Which can ruin someones life. So wondering, should a woman serve time if lying about something like that?
  • Yes they should go to jail
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well yeah. I'd give her a similar consequence. She's basically trying to rape his life.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I think so because a false accusation like that can damage a guy's life more than a burglary or other crime that would put someone in jail.

It would have to be clear that it was a false accusation though. If it's impossible to be sure whether the claim was accurate or not, then she shouldn't be punished because women should not be afraid to report actual cases.

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has been the victim of fabricated - aka false - charges (not rape, though): I think the person who accuses someone, and when it gets proven beyond any doubt that it was fabricate, should serve the exact same punishment as the one he/she would've gotten.

Most importantly is that these women are the boy who cried wolf - essentially harming all actual victims by making them believed less.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they should get equal time as the maximum possible sentence he could have got.
    Plus how ever much money he loses out on for employment loss, or not being hired due to the rumors she should owe him all that money too.
    Plus an additional $100,000 for each family member that turned against him due to her lies.
    Or just publicly let him cut her head off as a warning to other liars. (Only if it is proven by video/audio evidence that she purposefully falsely accused him for that one).

1|0
    0|0
  • No that will cause less women to come forward in cases where the man is guilty, in fear that they could end up in jail if there is insufficient evidence

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes or at least some form of punishment.

I consider rape to be a major crime.

These accusations can ruin lives too.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it is addressed to someone and states his identity, he can be reported to law enforcement. his actions can damage someone's good name. and that's very cruel

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely. either tha or given to options to actually smash dat. 😏🤔🙄 no? nvm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea because true or not it's a brand and it ruins your life

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it should be the same punishment as he would have got.

0|2
    0|0
  • Absolutely. They should get the same sentence as the man would have gotten IF it can be proven, beyound doubt, that the false claim was on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Needs a "not jail but public service & damages charge" option in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • They should be sued for defamation of character.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least heavily fined.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they absolutely should go to jail.

1|0
    0|0
  • They should get whacked in jail.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes it is a crime

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but females always get a free pass so don't expect it to ever happen

0|0
    0|0
  • The punishment for a false rape accusation should be the same as the punishment for rape.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• They should get the same sentence anyone gets for purposely falsely accusing someone

2|0
    0|0
  • Push her off a cliff

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes for being a weird bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they defintly should

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they should all go to jail