Have you ever smoked a real low quality weed in the USA?

In Turkey, weed doesn't give more high than tobacco gives due to the how low the quality of weed is in Turkey.

In Turkey, I get the same high on tobacco as I get on weed. If you think that is not possible, then you never smoked a real low quality weed in the USA. Come to Turkey and see it for yourself.

Nobody smokes weed in Turkey due to the how low the quality of weed is. Druggies prefer synthetic weed to get high.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Low-quality weed is what I call your dad's penis, I'm on fire tonight.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think all dads in the world have small penises.

What Guys Said 2

• Basically just search for orange Kush or Purple Kush... afghan og...
    Stuff like is what we get here..., super high potent weed that will knock your socks off
    Basically a Normal person smoking weed that strong would become scared cause the high is too strong lol

0|0
    0|0
    • But you are aware that weed can be very low quality and give the same effect just as tobacco, are you not?

• Show All
    • lol... guy would attack you just in traffic wow lol...
      I think you would love leaving, so many people from Turkey come here... well a lot from Middle East, occasional I meet a person that just came from turkey... nice people

ya so whats the way to get out of Turkey... Can you get a working visa or something?

• You're not smoking weed dude.

0|0
    0|0
    • It is low quality weed. You dont know not all weed is qood quality, do you?

• Show All
    • 7d

It is weed. Believe it or not. You think weed everywhere is like it is in the usa. Not in Turkey.

• 7d

I know how weed looks like, okay? You are an ignorant dude since you never smoked weed that has almost no thc in it.

Recommended myTakes