What's your favorite season of the year?

• Winter
  • Summer
  • Spring
    Vote C
  • Fall
    Vote D

1816

What Girls Said 18

• Winter.

• The last few days of spring and the first few of the summer.
    The temperatures are nice not too hot not too cold, not a lot of rain, it's not that windy, I dont burn as soon as the sun hits my skin, the days get longer.

• 2d

Anddd I hate fall and winter because I go to school by bike...
      In fall I get cold and it rains sooo much in the Netherlands... and in the winters we get snow and ice... also tooo cold and too painful.

• Winter... Although that means I cannot do as much outside and outdoor activities. But the general feeling of cloudy weather or thunderstorms are just so magical and soothing to me. I also love driving in the rain.

• Sad to say but it would have to be either fall or summer. I hate being cold. Just because it makes me want to do nothing and be a fat ass. At least when it’s hot It makes me want to eat fruits and salads more. XD

• Uggh omg I can’t decide loll like in summer it’s so nice being warm but sweating is just gross. But then in winter ur cold all the time and yiu get fat: (

• Winter sucks cos its cold
    Spring is still cold and I have school
    Autumn plants die and winter is coming.
    Summer <3

• Summer beach/pool weather girls in bikinis what better then that?

• Omg, how could anyone like fall or winter? 😵

• 2d

I actually happen to like winter, as it's the time of the year to chill under the covers with some hot chocolate and a good series on Netflix.

• 2d

@The_Dean Very true! I've personally never enjoyed it due to the cold 😂 and all the dying trees make me sad :P

• Fall Time. xx

• Fall. So cold but not too cold

• It used to be summer, it's winter now

• Sunshine ☀️

• Autumn 🎃

• Winter

• Spring

• I love warm summer nights

• Winter
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

• Summerr

What Guys Said 16

• Winter. I love snow. It's beautiful, I get to take great pictures and videos, I love skiing and ice hockey. And shoveling can be fun if you think of a plan or strategy first.

• I prefer autumn. Spring comes second.
    I love the colours of these two seasons, and the temperature is ideal for me.

• Actually, summer and spring, both. Though I voted "summer" since sometimes - in bad years - early spring looks too much like winter.

As far as I am concerned, the year could begin April 1 and end August 31 and then go right back to April 1. Winter is man's punishment for Adam eating of the fruit of the tree, and as to those "pretty colored leaves" in the autumn, they only look that way because they are dead.

Give me spring and summer - flowers, sunshine, a good thunderstorm, nights filled with the sound of chirping crickets. The smell of the beach, gals in swimsuits and shirtless guys running on the beach. The crack of the bat and the roar of the crowd. Glorious long sunsets. I could go on...

There is nothing like it.

• I like Fall, It's the perfect time for coffee dates and such

• winter because it represents Christmas and I love cold weather especially when living in Miami Florida when it's always hot 8 months out of the year

• Definitely summer, best season for outdoor activities

• Summer is naked time. But I have naked time during all four season's winter spring summer fall.

• Spring,
    Winters are getting too colder now I don’t like em anymore

• Fall. Not too hot or cold. Perfect time to invite friends and family over.

• Summer.

• I have time off from making firewood

• Autumn the perfect amount of cold usually

• Fall. Hands down

• Winter because snowboarding

• Winter

• Winter because the country I live in is HOT AF 12 months a year