What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?

It would be my co workers talking... So annoying

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Anytime I here a woman contain a out a guy. How he cheated on her, How he flirts with other women. How he doesn't love her. All the signs were there. And most guys can tell when a guy is playing you right off the bat. If you're too in your feelings or ate just not ain smart enough to see through the B. S. that's on you! Stop coming to us with it.

3|3
    2|0
    • You can downvote it if you like. Doesn't change reality.

• a girl asking... if this guy looked at me then turned away... does he like me? omg he's into me isn't he?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Girls eye googling men they're lusting after and don't know, then when it's all said and done, complain about what he did to her. You asked for it. Or people doing dumb.

1|1
    0|0
  • Mmm Im all for mothers and expecting mothers, but when someone talks about their pregnancy everyday it can be very tiresome LOL>

0|1
    1|0
    • Omg. I had one co-worker. When she was pregnant for the entire 8 1/2 months shed tell everyone she was pregnant. Like stfu already

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• “Corporate speak.” Also when they try to push some message that seems very popular in the news, especially if it doesn’t seem to really have much to do with the product.

I think “microagressions” and getting triggered by little things. Having to be overly politically correct or people get offended, yet they don’t get offended by other things that are worse or they don’t notice or they accept it and promote it in that other context.

0|0
    1|0
  • feminists talking blah blah blah blah blah
    vegans talking blah blah blah blah puke

1|6
    0|0

• When they show off their tats/tattoos.. acting like they been through some stuff.. but they have never been around the block. And got them for looks, Art, and fads. 🙄 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • "Can you take the dog out" "Get up the trash" "You have an appointment tomorrow" "Ashley do you know how to work this remote?"😂😂😂

Tbh i don't rlly roll my eyes (I don't even know how too)😂 but I do get annoyed at these things sometimes lol

1|1
    0|0
  • "I deserve..." Or "you deserve..."
    Nobody deserves anything - they get what they get for the work and effort they put in, just like everybody else. We have this whole crop of entitled special snowflakes that have been told since day one that they 'deserve' whatever, to be happy, to win, to have friendships and lovers, whatever. It's all bullshit. And then when they realize it's just not reality, they claim they're depressed. Or some other mental illness.

0|0
    1|1
  • Everytime I hear and see a Kardashian news. Like enough already, nobody cares.

1|2
    0|0
  • This chick's voice when she was coaching. She was a shitty coach and her normal voice nevermind her yelling voice made me feel like I was gonna get a brain annuerism

0|0
    0|0
  • People complaining about (insert politic figure here). We get it, you're more concerned about being PC than about being right, now please stop virtue signalling everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • GOD doesn't exist

2|0
    1|3
  • People legit COMPLAINING about the lack of sex they’re able to get

1|0
    0|0
  • When girls who ask “Who’s prettier? Me or my sister?”

2|2
    0|0
  • When somebody shuts down an argument or conversation by completely refusing to accept another persons point

1|2
    0|0
  • People asking me advice for the same dumb shit over and over knowing they're not going to listen

3|1
    0|0
  • Women saying they wear tight leggings/yoga pants in public just because it's comfortable (not admitting to showing their ass)

2|1
    0|0
  • "Single mothers are just poor women whom have been done wrong by ruthless, ego driven men"
    t-.-t
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|1
    0|0
  • Hearing someone commenting How girls ultimate dreams are getting married and having kids.

I'll be like please get a life!

0|0
    0|1
  • "You should go back to school". Next person who says that to me, I'm choking them.

2|1
    0|0
  • Anything about spirits/ghosts/chackras/auras/psychics/astrology/etc.

1|1
    0|0
  • “You’re ugly/ a loser/ annoying.”

I get bullied a lot and Im tired of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • everytime someone says that women are equal to men in bulgaria i can't help but roll my eyes

0|1
    1|1
  • Salty dudes complaining because they ain't gettin' any

1|0
    0|1
  • When à girl mocks me for my accomplishments or makes fun of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is my 12 inch dick too small.

4|2
    0|0
  • When guys call me beautiful or attention seeking... BRAH Just stop...

0|0
    1|1
  • Beautiful people asking ‘am I ugly’ on here.

5|3
    1|0
  • Blaming your faults solely on being human or using that to justify being a certain way

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 v. 1 Sword fight.

3|0
    0|0
    • But seriously. I hate when people complain about wanting love and end up with fuckbois who disrespect them.

“I’ve got more wit, a better kiss, a better touch, a better fuck, then any boy you’ll ever meet. Sweetie, you had me.”

• People saying bants or cool beans

1|0
    0|0
  • Blaming men
    Always

2|4
    3|0
  • People who think gluten is bad for you

2|0
    0|0
  • Extreme, generalising, feminist claims about men.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol gotta agree with you there, my coworkers 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • Vegan burger

1|2
    0|0
  • “You’re the only girl I talk to” 🙄

2|1
    0|1
  • when someone says Taco Tuesday is racist...

1|2
    0|0
  • Vaccines cause autism.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chuckie and Nan. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • The amount of people they screwed

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom telling me I show too much skin.

1|1
    0|1
  • "Waffles are better than pancakes" 😒

3|0
    0|1
  • Trump supporters who say anything at all

1|1
    0|1
  • the sound of your voice :p haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Women gushing about engagement rings...

1|1
    0|0
  • Donald Trump talking.

2|1
    0|1
  • Get out of bed

0|2
    0|0
  • White privilege

0|2
    1|1
  • the word "toxic masculinity"