What makes you unique?

What makes you unique?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say my determination despite damning circumstances separates me from the rest.

I've gone from being homeless as a child and barely graduating high school to being "the swiss army knife" of my office. My boss, her boss, and her boss all give me assignments directly (this isn't common, they just really do love my work). I'm the youngest in the office by 4 years, and while I've struggled a bit I've been able to become indispensable in a professional setting. Im being groomed to be a part of the strategy office for the company (which has over 30,000 employees between two states), and I love everything about it.

This determination spreads into my social life as well. I've never met someone I couldn't work with or get along with, because i put an effort into understanding them and their communication styles. As long as someone can also understand that I'm trying, and then give at least some effort back, we're golden.

While i'm proud of my accomplishments, I can tend to undersell myself (something im working on, and I think I've done alright in this post).

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Since there's no context which I could narrow my scope onto. I'd have to look at it from a standpoint of me vs every human that has ever lived.

What makes me unique is my whole existence. My DNA. The fact that nobody on the planet has done what I've done down to the exact. Nothin I have accomplished has made me unique. Many people have accomplished what I have, and far more! But my biology is unique. My thought process is unique. My physical nature is unique.

1|2
    0|0
  • My ahkwardness and the fact that when it comes to writing or doing a research work or anything I commit my self to, I am not awkward at all, which I think confuse many. That's what I sense, I am not sure if I am been objective.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My desire to try new things and hating to be complacent, I always like to change things up and challenge myself to be better and open to new experiences. Another thing that makes me unique is that there's only one of me in this whole world 😁✌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • My sense of humor, personality and maaaaybe my love for depressing songs :))

0|0
    0|0
  • My complete and utter cluelessness that people mistake for humorπŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • My finger prints only otherwise with 7 plus billion people on earth none us aren't really unique as we think we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taste of musicin combination with
    Knowledge about botany

0|0
    0|0
  • My odds of winning are at their highest when everyone else thinks I'm going to lose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear my heart on my sleeve and dont pretend to be something i am not

0|0
    0|0
  • How I critique things and my taste. Kinda like a perfectionist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy the pain of a workout. If it doesn't hurt I haven't done enojgh

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not exactly certain. I'd say it's a combination of my perspective and ideas.

0|0
    0|0
  • You tell me miss fit πŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • The bands i listen to and simply how weird i am

0|0
    0|0
  • My sweet sensitive eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • My name

0|0
    0|0
  • My mane πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • my autism

0|0
    0|0
  • My personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Im especially nuts apparently so yeah whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • My intelligence

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dancer and good with facial expressions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soobie

0|0
    0|0
  • my humor

0|0
    0|0
  • I see things in a creative way then most would

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes