Have you ever been duped by an inanimate object?

I shouldn't admit to this but it took me forever to turn off this faucet in a restaurant restroom today. What kind of plumber installed this?Have you ever been duped by an inanimate object?

917

Most Helpful Girls

• Over 2 years ago, park public sink. Water wouldn’t come out when I outnumber my hands out...
    had to get xbf.. he held Jiang hands out. water came, and got to wash my hands...
    It was embarrassing, I didn’t know him well and he had to come into the woman's bathroom to help me. Months later, we returned and I insisted trying the sink again... same happened... maybe sink doesn’t like me lol

Most Helpful Guys

• In Poland. At a public bathroom at a monastery.
    I wipe my hands, I see a box on the wall. I figured it's a trash can. So I shove the paper towel in there, and suddenly some lady starts yelling at me in Polish that it's not a trash can but a donation box, and tells me to learn how to read."
    Only a dumb Pollack would put a donation box in the bathroom.

• Oh, sure, plenty of times, most notably the Danish washer I has to use in Bosnia,