Have you ever been duped by an inanimate object?

I shouldn't admit to this but it took me forever to turn off this faucet in a restaurant restroom today. What kind of plumber installed this?Have you ever been duped by an inanimate object?

2|3

Most Helpful Girls

• Over 2 years ago, park public sink. Water wouldn’t come out when I outnumber my hands out...
    had to get xbf.. he held Jiang hands out. water came, and got to wash my hands...
    It was embarrassing, I didn’t know him well and he had to come into the woman's bathroom to help me. Months later, we returned and I insisted trying the sink again... same happened... maybe sink doesn’t like me lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• In Poland. At a public bathroom at a monastery.
    I wipe my hands, I see a box on the wall. I figured it's a trash can. So I shove the paper towel in there, and suddenly some lady starts yelling at me in Polish that it's not a trash can but a donation box, and tells me to learn how to read."
    Only a dumb Pollack would put a donation box in the bathroom.

2|1
    0|0
  • Oh, sure, plenty of times, most notably the Danish washer I has to use in Bosnia,

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its not totally inanimate but there was a computer glitch on my computer that prevented me from doing my homework - I asked about it in a class discussion forum and the professor caught on to his mistake and fixed everything - and the next day the sites worked like they were supposed to. It was an initial dupe since I did not get the technical functionality I thought I would get from the device.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time.. The worst is a pair of shorts.. The zipper always messes up and it will be like when I'm at a friends and getting changed and then I statt panicking lol I won't be able to fix it lol

1|0
    0|0
  • There's a bowl in my house that keeps stealing my keys. I don't know how that bastard does it, but I'm gonna catch him the in the act one day and set him straight.

2|0
    0|0
  • Every time I wash my jeans, the zipper handle gets stuck in the seam where it’s sewn to the rest of the fabric (it’s hard to explain) and I need to get a knife to pop it out.

1|0
    0|0
  • There was one faucet at a office I don't remember...
    It had the "working" lever near feet
    And still there was a dummy lever
    Those dumbasses thought they were saving water... I spent 5 mins figuring out how other guys did it

1|0
    0|0
  • By the looks if it, there is only one turning axis there... so either left or right will eventually turn it off.

Also, if you have turned it somehow on, you'd just have to do the exact opposite...

1|1
    0|0
  • thats funny but the boring and uninteresting answer is that the washer is probably worn out on one side so needs to be turned to a ridiculous angle to compensate

1|0
    0|0
  • You've been duped all right. That's an eagle banking for a turn.

1|0
    0|0
  • A door. It said on the push bar, "push" so I did and it kept not going anywhere. Someone inside pushed on their end and it opened.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ashamed to admit it but I've engaged in a lengthy battle of wits with a faucet very similar to the one pictured

2|0
    0|0
  • I can’t think of any times right now. Though I’m sure there have been many.

You gotta admit that faucet had to be funny as shit 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I can never figure out how to turn the shower on at my grandmas house

1|1
    0|0
  • Pull and Pull doors are sometimes labelled and constructed stupidly.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂 I’m sure I have! That one wasn’t your fault though

1|0
    0|0
  • The motion censor sinks. Either you got to put your hand an inch away from it or your hand has to be decently far away. Which one is it? It's either close or far and I find myself moving my hand super close or super far away just trying to get the thing to work. Especially those automatic paper towls. It says swipe your hand in front of it and it doesn't work. Either my hand has to be super far away or super close to it. While the person a head of me got the thing to work in 2 seconds and I end up struggling.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah, those motion sensor toilets

2|2
    0|0
  • Not really. I figure that out pretty quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • A fucktarded one

1|0
    0|1
  • I read the title wrong, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • hapoens some time

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol its ok but thank you for your honesty